Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

people would always check around to make sure everyone had a lift and/or felt safe getting home

so touching!

mark this topic.thx!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagalvaro

Hahaha, thank you!! Yes, please help mee!! I'm actuallly starting to stalk, I'll ask some luxurious hotels if she's staying there but... I don't think I'll get any answer :(

Hi! I'm from Barcelona too! Well, I've got a friend who works at Hotel Arts so she can tell me if she'll stay there. If she wouldn't stay there I would look for her at W hotel.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Kanyeee West

Guys PLZ Help Me , Anybody Knows Which Hotel She Will staying in Dubai and When She Will Arrive in Dubai ??? 

PLZ Help Me It's My Only Chance :emo:  :emo:  :(

Does anyone know when she usually checks out and leaves for another country? I need to know when the **** she's arriving in Oslo so I can meet her outside her hotel. :giveup:

Hi! I'm from Barcelona too! Well, I've got a friend who works at Hotel Arts so she can tell me if she'll stay there. If she wouldn't stay there I would look for her at W hotel.

Great!! I'll try to go there on the 9th november in the morning. I've been investigating and sending e-mails and I got this answer from the NN Paral·lel Hotel: "We don't know it for sure yet. We are waiting for the answer of her manager." I don't really know if he was being serious or he was just teasing me. LOL

Gagalvaro

Great!! I'll try to go there on the 9th november in the morning. I've been investigating and sending e-mails and I got this answer from the NN Paral·lel Hotel: "We don't know it for sure yet. We are waiting for the answer of her manager." I don't really know if he was being serious or he was just teasing me. LOL

Omg you better send another email when the tours approaches to confirm it, but I doubt because both times she visited us she stayed at Arts. Hoping this time we can see her.

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived