artdoll

Featured Posts

Joshie S

She really deserves all the success she's finding. :kara:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Live Nation shares a behind the scenes video of The Trilogy Tour! :artdoll2:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

hELXIG
3 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Live Nation shares a behind the scenes video of The Trilogy Tour! :artdoll2:

I watched the longer version of this video earlier and I literally wanted to cry. I've been a huge fan since 2015 and watching her grow as an artist, in her personal life, and her popularity has been such a joy. I see the Trilogy Tour footage and I almost can't believe how big she's become so fast. She was playing in theatres when I first started listening and now she's in stadiums :bradley:  I really hope we have her as an artist for a really long time. And god I want to meet her again, at least once

Here's the longer version btw:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I watched the longer version of this video earlier and I literally wanted to cry. I've been a huge fan since 2015 and watching her grow as an artist, in her personal life, and her popularity has been such a joy. I see the Trilogy Tour footage and I almost can't believe how big she's become so fast. She was playing in theatres when I first started listening and now she's in stadiums :bradley:  I really hope we have her as an artist for a really long time. And god I want to meet her again, at least once

Here's the longer version btw:

Same here! I'm just so happy for her and so incredibly grateful to have witnessed her grow as a human and an artist. Her art has helped me so much ever since I too discovered her in 2015! It's so satisfying as a fan to see her be successful in her craft in all ways, she's come so far and deserves every ounce of success they've earned and more. :holdmyhand:

• Love 1

Cyber Babylon

I can't wait for the Spider Web video, and the tour was amazing!

• YAAAS 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie shares a behind the scenes clip of The Creature's look in the LIGHT SHOWER music video! :artdoll2:

• Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

For the first time ever, all of Melanie's albums are charting simultaneously on the Billboard 200! :artdoll2:

• YAAAS 3

hELXIG
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

For the first time ever, all of Melanie's albums are charting simultaneously on the Billboard 200! :artdoll2:

Every time I see her big time success I get a little emotional :selena:  I remember when she was so underground and noone knew who she was. Now she's almost a household name. Most people have at least heard her name in the past couple years. I first saw her performing in a small theatre here in NZ, and this year I saw her in a sold out arena playing for thousands

Actually no! The first time I saw her was when she was supporting Adam Lambert on his tour. I bought tickets just to see her! I actually got those tickets because I never though she would be big enough to tour here and it was my only chance :selena: she's come so far

• Love 1

artdoll
16 hours ago, Helxig said:

Every time I see her big time success I get a little emotional :selena:  I remember when she was so underground and noone knew who she was. Now she's almost a household name. Most people have at least heard her name in the past couple years. I first saw her performing in a small theatre here in NZ, and this year I saw her in a sold out arena playing for thousands

Actually no! The first time I saw her was when she was supporting Adam Lambert on his tour. I bought tickets just to see her! I actually got those tickets because I never though she would be big enough to tour here and it was my only chance :selena: she's come so far

Yes, I feel the same!

Also that's so cool! so happy you've gotten to see her multiple times. :holdmyhand: 

• Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Melanie got a new dog, Mochi! :artdoll2: :heart:

• Love 2

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

Mochi! :artdoll2: :heart:

• Love 3

hELXIG

!!!!

She posted on her Instagram story a short clip of a computer with her editing a file that has a lot of layers! She's writing new music already??

• Shook 1

artdoll
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

!!!!

She posted on her Instagram story a short clip of a computer with her editing a file that has a lot of layers! She's writing new music already??

omg!!

She did mention a little while back that she was inspired and writing new stuff! imagine an EP related to portals or perhaps maybe getting MM4 even sooner! :excited:

• YAAAS 1

hELXIG
13 hours ago, artdoll said:

omg!!

She did mention a little while back that she was inspired and writing new stuff! imagine an EP related to portals or perhaps maybe getting MM4 even sooner! :excited:

I'm not going to speculate because that almost always leads to disappointment :laughga: but why would she tease  that she's in the studio when she's rarely ever active online (especially regarding personal stuff).. but I would expect MM4 to still be at least a year away. Unless she's just showing that she IS writing music, even though it's a long time away. I'm sure she said no EPs between eras because she's done with the Crybaby eras. My best guess would be some standalone song for some special project. Like Gingerbread Man, or a song for a movie

• Love 1

artdoll
9 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm not going to speculate because that almost always leads to disappointment :laughga: but why would she tease  that she's in the studio when she's rarely ever active online (especially regarding personal stuff).. but I would expect MM4 to still be at least a year away. Unless she's just showing that she IS writing music, even though it's a long time away. I'm sure she said no EPs between eras because she's done with the Crybaby eras. My best guess would be some standalone song for some special project. Like Gingerbread Man, or a song for a movie

I think it's what you said, she's showing that she is in fact writing music! but, not only is she writing, she's also potentially recording and producing! which is always a good sign!

It'd be fun if it were a standalone single or perhaps a song for a movie! I'd love to see her release more droplet singles in between eras!

• YAAAS 1

• Jase unpinned this topic