artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll

I want all of these omg... :air:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 2

Joshie S

The LIGHT SHOWER videooooooo:artdoll2:

The stage and show is so pretty, I hope she can bring it back to Australia!

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

Flippy
3 hours ago, artdoll said:

I want all of these omg... :air:

These are only for VIP buyers then? :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

IT’S OUT

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Helxig

I'm shook by everything I've seen omg the stage, the outfits, the songs she chose, the VIP experience is nuts!! It's like the Haus of Gaga in Vegas :giveup: I'd die to see all those props and outfits and the PROSTHETICS in person 

And OMG this is how I'm finding out about the Light Shower video:wtfga:   I've been so offline today omg I'm going to watch right now.

Also I fricken knew it was going to be the LS video debuting as the surprise!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig
2 hours ago, Flippy said:

IT’S OUT

Well you can always trust Melanie to deliver something unexpected :laughga:  I like the snail metaphor though. 

I just wrote a YouTube comment but I'll leave it here too!

My interpretation is that the snail represents her slow journey towards finding true love, or the 'light' in her life. Snails are extremely slow, they are patient and persistent. Even though she's moving at a slow pace, and it seems to be so far away, she's still persisting and continuing to follow the light. The thing she has been 'searching for forever'. She makes her journey through all kinds of terrain, different life cycles. She moves from the dark, dry dessert, a place that would be awful for a snail, a bad place in life, finally into the oasis where it feels lush and green, the perfect place in life. Even when she's faced with an obstacle, the river, she finds a bridge to get to what she needs. Behind her she leaves a trail of slime, and as the moisture hydrates the land, flowers bud and grow. To me the trail she leaves behind everywhere that she has been, represents her past, her journey in life. And the flowers are the lessons she's learned along the way and the beautiful things she's been able to create and leave behind. When she reaches the cave and is finally able to embrace the light, she is freed from her shell and begins to float. She's finally found the joy in her life and has been able to fully embrace what that means to her (whether that's love for another person, love for her own life, happiness, letting go of past regrets) she's letting the positive things into her life. And in doing so she now feels light and unrestricted. As she floats you can see how relaxed and peaceful she feels. She's no longer trapped in her old shell as she moves forward in life in this new form

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Plastic Flower

She put her whole Melanussy into this. :firega: 

Drop it
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
9 hours ago, Flippy said:

IT’S OUT

Yes! I saw she surprise dropped this when I was in my bed last night at like 3AM :air:

I'm gonna make an announcement now. Thank you for sharing! :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

artdoll
10 hours ago, Flippy said:

These are only for VIP buyers then? :bradley:

Unfortunately, I believe so. But I can't be too sure. Hopefully they become widely available soon though!

• Sad 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

The music video for 'LIGHT SHOWER' is out now! :heart:

• YAAAS 1

Joshie S
14 hours ago, Helxig said:

Well you can always trust Melanie to deliver something unexpected :laughga:  I like the snail metaphor though. 

I just wrote a YouTube comment but I'll leave it here too!

My interpretation is that the snail represents her slow journey towards finding true love, or the 'light' in her life. Snails are extremely slow, they are patient and persistent. Even though she's moving at a slow pace, and it seems to be so far away, she's still persisting and continuing to follow the light. The thing she has been 'searching for forever'. She makes her journey through all kinds of terrain, different life cycles. She moves from the dark, dry dessert, a place that would be awful for a snail, a bad place in life, finally into the oasis where it feels lush and green, the perfect place in life. Even when she's faced with an obstacle, the river, she finds a bridge to get to what she needs. Behind her she leaves a trail of slime, and as the moisture hydrates the land, flowers bud and grow. To me the trail she leaves behind everywhere that she has been, represents her past, her journey in life. And the flowers are the lessons she's learned along the way and the beautiful things she's been able to create and leave behind. When she reaches the cave and is finally able to embrace the light, she is freed from her shell and begins to float. She's finally found the joy in her life and has been able to fully embrace what that means to her (whether that's love for another person, love for her own life, happiness, letting go of past regrets) she's letting the positive things into her life. And in doing so she now feels light and unrestricted. As she floats you can see how relaxed and peaceful she feels. She's no longer trapped in her old shell as she moves forward in life in this new form

Thank you for this! I loved reading it and I think you are right. There are a lot of double and triple meanings in her music/visuals, but I believe you're pretty spot on!

Also just what I needed in my own personal life right about now...

Glad you enjoyed the show :)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

Flippy

MY FRIEND JUST ASKED ME LAST MINUTE IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE MELANIE MARTINEZ CONCERT TODAY AND I SAID YES! Her niece is sick but omg :bradley: I’m so happy! 

• YAAAS 2

artdoll
4 hours ago, Flippy said:

MY FRIEND JUST ASKED ME LAST MINUTE IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE MELANIE MARTINEZ CONCERT TODAY AND I SAID YES! Her niece is sick but omg :bradley: I’m so happy! 

Lucky!! I hope you had a great time, tell us everything! :hug: be safe!

TheSine

Someone please take me with them. I beg.

prayer GIF

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Love 1