💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

GAGA AI - Open Requests!

ALittleMonsta

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
1 hour ago, DISZKO said:

There are a lot of multitracks including dry vocals from chic and other disco albums, could you transfer Gaga's voice onto I want your love ? we could make a more old school version of that song? or perhaps justify my love by madonna? I would love to hear gagas voice on a track like that.

Lady Gaga has a whole public song cover of I want your love, if you want it to sound like the OG just put her vocals on old instrumental lol

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Lady Gaga has a whole public song cover of I want your love, if you want it to sound like the OG just put her vocals on old instrumental lol

I do understand that, her acapella is way too processed tho, it was just a suggestion :) there are other chic songs that would be great or any abba :ohwell:

ALittleMonsta
10 minutes ago, DISZKO said:

I do understand that, her acapella is way too processed tho, it was just a suggestion :) there are other chic songs that would be great or any abba :ohwell:

Yes I'll do it sometime! Disco songs are so fitting with Gaga

Madonna - Get Together

Madonna - Isaac

Madonna - Hung Up

I think some of these might have dry lead vocals leaked so that would make it easier for the AI to transfer her voice

Indeep - Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life (this would be amazing)

Diana Ross - Love Hangover

Donna Summer - Hot Stuff (There is dry acapella of it)

Heart - Barracuda (this would be amazing w Gagas vocal totally her punk style)

TEANUS

If we somehow had a version of Murder My Heart that was only Gaga I’d LIVE :firega:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived