Shoes - ON!

Grocery List - READY!

Shopping Cart - FULL GAS!

*Entering Walmart*

I'm ready to listen to the album ya'll

giphy.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

numb the flame

Sounding better than Hurts 2B Human did based off the snippets on Apple Music, however, it's still in the same realm as Beautiful Trauma & Hurts 2B Human. Imo, she started to bring this more radio friendly, non-offensive pop sound to the forefront of her music in 2010 with Raise Your Glass & F*ckin' Perfect but those two singles and The Truth About Love had that idgaf edge that she had in her albums from 2002-2008 that she's known for.

Everything she's released from What About Us in 2018 to this present day she's lost that idgaf edge in her music, whether it's due to her being a mother or her just maturing in general. This non-offensive sound isn't what people think of when they think of P!NK. I'm not saying that she can't change her sound, however, its dividing critics and fans alike. 

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Sounding better than Hurts 2B Human did based off the snippets on Apple Music, however, it's still in the same realm as Beautiful Trauma & Hurts 2B Human. Imo, she started to bring this more radio friendly, non-offensive pop sound to the forefront of her music in 2010 with Raise Your Glass & F*ckin' Perfect but those two singles and The Truth About Love had that idgaf edge that she had in her albums from 2002-2008 that she's known for.

Everything she's released from What About Us in 2018 to this present day she's lost that idgaf edge in her music, whether it's due to her being a mother or her just maturing in general. This non-offensive sound isn't what people think of when they think of P!NK. I'm not saying that she can't change her sound, however, its dividing critics and fans alike. 

Agreed 100%

Anderson123

Trustfall is easily in my Top 10 P!nk songs ever and I love her so much but ugh I was afraid this would be Hurts 2B Human part 2 and that's exactly what it feels like. Not a bad album but seems like just writers camp stuff.

Highlights: Trustfall, Lost Cause, Our Song. These are my favorites since Beautiful Trauma, For Now, What About Us and You Get My Love.

Ironically, Our Song reminds me of a very dramatic Marc Anthony song lol I was like I know this is a song in spanish but can't remember which one it is. The verses, the drama idk.

Forgot to say both Chris Stapleton songs are good too!

2School4Cool

Beautiful album, I can’t wait to live with it and really let these songs sink in. Right now I think my favorite is Last Call

See The Best In Everyone

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Anderson123

I'm listening to this album now and paying attention to the lyrics, watching the Zane interview and it's so beautiful omg. Love it more now.

HookerOnAChurch

This album is really good. I'm at my third listen so far and there are no skip for me. 

Holy trinity: 

Long Way to Go

Hate Me

Lost Cause

BabylonChristmas

Okay, so TRUSTFALL is up there in terms of my favorite P!NK albums. I listened to it in full last night before I went to bed, and it's like she gave me a big hug through her songs.

My favorites:

- Hate Me (classic P!NK in my opinion)

- TRUSTFALL

- Last Call

- Long Way To Go

- Runaway

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

HausOfMark

My Favorites:

When I Get There

Runaway

Lost Cause

Feel Something

Our Song

I am so in love with this album. Its so good!

-Mark

Archived