Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania (Out Now)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

skaxboy

I liked it. It was visually appealing and Scott is just so likable (and Paul Rudd is hot).  Bill Murray was in it for one scene but maybe he will play a bigger part later. I would say it’s a little lengthy and some dialogue was underwhelming. I understood the story/lore but I still think there were some flaws, but I looked passed that. 

My biggest complain was the unfunny jokes. They just didn’t land:

Spoiler

The joke about “you have a lot of holes” dragged on but I get they addressed the blob getting holed in the final battle.

When Scott said to Hank “You read my book?” And Hank replies “Every godamn word!!!” I’m like was this supposed to be funny or serious?

Cassie/Modok scene where she’s like “Don’t be a ****.”

I could have written better jokes. 

The ending was great and I’m excited for the next Phase 5 chapters. 

B2theRich33

first entry in the multiverse saga that left me underwhelmed. The film started and ended in the same spot and no real stakes were made. the only thing that made the film worthwhile were the two tags… and even they were just most building of what’s to come. 

Rat Boy

@RAMROD I was not going to watch this before I read your OP. I ended up watching it and loved it. Best MCU film in a while. I’m very confused by the critic rating on RT. I feel like in the past some Marvel movies were given very generous scores and for some reason the critics decided to do the opposite with Quantumania. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Unpopular opinion, the Ant Man movies were never that good, they were just a fun cozy, pretty basic, superheroes comedies without any deep or important plot.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

phantasmas

it was meh.

wish we could move on from the avengers tho.. there are way better characters that could be explored 

Levine

I'm biased on the marvel movies because I adore all of them and even I can say this movie is not that great. I'd still give it a 6.5/10

Archived