đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Little mermaid teaser

RenegAde

Featured Posts

MessyTop

I have to be honest, why do a live action if the entire thing is gonna look like a video game. Very strange. Hope we don’t get another “Cats”  :neyde:

EGOT2027

the VFX in the first trailer looked way better than the VFX in this i feel like? i know they aren't fully done with the movie so hoping that's it and these are unfinished VFX (as they often are in trailers)

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I have to be honest, why do a live action if the entire thing is gonna look like a video game. Very strange. Hope we don’t get another “Cats”  :neyde:

I was just going to say that i hope they keep the sea as realistic as possible cuz it looked good in the first teaser

• RenegAde changed the title to Little mermaid teaser

The thing that most bothered me in the first teaser was that it looked too dark (in the literal sense) but now seeing this, I'm glad it's not

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Flippy

Literally so excited! :bradley: I can’t contain how happy and ecstatic I am 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Helxig

I am so perched for this movie :giveup:  

All the little bitches in the comments can go suck it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Well water scenes are VERY hard to animate (I think they're the biggest challenge in CGI). And the effects in the trailer probably aren't done! There's still a long time until release. The first teaser trailer looked stunning so that gives me hope

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived