💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España 3 official thread [Apr. 16 / Use spoiler tags]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

weed

oh woww y'all said F*CK drag race espana!!! no one else has comments!!

anyways, I am GAGGED at the unused runways for Kelly Roller (best she has looked on the show by FAR!!!), Chanel Anorex (killer!), and Macarena!!! bich the upside down face reveal I was GAGGGED! So far it's a fun reunion, not AMAZING but it's great. 

holy sh*t!!!! LMAO jesus christ!!! Visa sets herself on FIRE! and it's a big fire! I'm so gagged.

Pakita slayed the unused runway challenge.  

Edited by weed

weed

anywaysssss so excited for Pitita Queen to be inducted into the Drag Race Hall of Fame!!!! 3/3 Spain winners have been phenomenal. "wahh wahh she's not a Sharonne or Carmen" yeah they're all unique individuals, and I think Pitita would more than hold her own against them. Not an amazing season but it was still a great season. Some messy judging but looks were amazing, most challenges were great, etc. 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
23 hours ago, weed said:

Kelly Roller (best she has looked on the show by FAR!!!)

That wasnt hard but I agree that was her best look, i dont know why she insists in screwing her look wearing skates but yeah.

23 hours ago, weed said:

Pakita slayed the unused runway challenge

Hard disagree, stop relying on that body girl, we know you have a great body but I dont need to see you naked every week.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

phantasmas

Pitita still not getting that she drives everyone wild with her long speeches :billie:

I really do hope Pitita wins this season! She's like the Cruella of Drag Race but not evil (albeit annoying at times, lmfao) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem

Not Atresplayer cutting the coronation moment and playing their next show.

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Not Atresplayer cutting the coronation moment and playing their next show.

help the finale aired? :air: I'm still on the episode that's after the snatch game :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

help the finale aired? :air: I'm still on the episode that's after the snatch game :ladyhaha:

Yup, and they cut it right after Supremme said "The next spanish drag race superstar is..."  (TOP 2 Spoilers ahead)

• LMAO 1

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yup, and they cut it right after Supremme said "The next spanish drag race superstar is..."  (TOP 2 Spoilers ahead)

i won't load the video because i wanna still watch but that's insane :air:

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

i won't load the video because i wanna still watch but that's insane :air:

Not everyone being clueless thinking it was an ad for AS and then 3 minutes later we were like WELL THATS TAKING TOO LONG Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Not everyone being clueless thinking it was an ad for AS and then 3 minutes later we were like WELL THATS TAKING TOO LONG Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

did they not return to it or something? im screaming ahjskfsa

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

did they not return to it or something? im screaming ahjskfsa

Nope, they just continued airing the show that premiered today after Drag Race :deadbanana:

Flippy

Easily the worst season of DRE imo :bradley: which sucks because I loved the first 2! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Easily the worst season of DRE imo :bradley: which sucks because I loved the first 2! 

Agreed, hopefully All Stars is better. At least the rumored cast is good.

• Thanks 1

weed

I'm about 30 minutes in, so beautiful! I LOVED them sitting at the mirror, going over the season and how each person is beautiful, talented, and loved. So sweet. 

they walk into rehearsal and of course Pitita is looking like THE only doll, serving looks 24/7. If we are talking about original seasons, not back on All Stars, not back a 2nd season, Pitita is THE fashion queen of Drag Race, PERIOD. Violet, Raja, Gigi, Shea, etc. did good, but they didn't serve the C*NT that Pitita did every single week! AND she's top 3 seamstresses. Argue with a wall. 

taken some breaks in watching

just finished the performance, such a SLAY! I guess it's in the contract but all of the eliminated girls slayed their part! it was giving effort! a slay of a performance, loved the transition between prerecorded and live on stage. 10s for them all xox

ok finally finished the episode lol loved it, amazing, fantastic, mwah, kisses. I shed a tear at the end lmao I loved it! Deserved winner. Sharonne's look was.. average. Giving slightly improved Jinkx finale look in red. Loved that she recognized how beloved DRE is, but ironic/sad considering the fan reaction this season. I doubt but hope Pitita gets all of her flowers, the love and adoration and opportunities she deserves. I think it would be c*nt if she started her own fashion house/brand! she's already a designer afaik, it would be such a gag! 

Idk how I would rank the 3 seasons.. I'd need to rewatch them a bit to get back in the groove, because I remember S2 having some weird judging as well, idk. I think other people's reactions has influenced me a little, but I give the season a 9/10 overall at this point in time. 

Edited by weed
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

franminervini

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :ororomunroe:

Spoiler

F* DESERVED!!! PITITA WAS MY N1 SINCE DAY ONE! 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Love 2