alsemanche

Featured Posts

Flippy
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

As someone who has read the spoilers...

Scared Chewing Gum GIF

I saw a spoiler that

Spoiler

Pakita and Vania were the top 2 with Pitita getting eliminated this episode…

how wrong that was :bradley: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Juanlittlem
Just now, Flippy said:

I saw a spoiler that

Hide contents

They mixed those two girls with similar names :billie:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1

weed
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

I saw a spoiler that

Hide contents

they flipped the names sksksk and I'm SO GLAD

Edited by weed
  • LMAO 1

Flippy
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

They mixed those two girls with similar names :billie:

I hate this… :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
Just now, weed said:

they flipped the names sksksk and I'm SO GLAD

I mean... Pakita did nothing on the season so I guess it's fine eliminating her.

Juanlittlem
Just now, Flippy said:

I hate this… :bradley:

I only hate the fact that Pakita was supposed to win a challenge in the upcoming weeks so...

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

The eliminated girl this week? Mess. I can't believe they chose to save the other girl when she's the weakest :neyde:

• Thanks 1

weed

So sad w the elimination. The lip sync song was strange for me the first half lol seemed difficult to slay.. but they both did good. I think eliminated girl did just as well, maybe better, should've been kept. 

Personally the challenge was.. okay.. I wasn't impressed really with anyone's comedy, only the transformation for Pitita and Clover. 

Fun runway

alsemanche

I'm like 50 episodes behind at this point :rip: Idk why this season is not giving like the first 2. Last thing I watched was the Snatch Game and I zoned out for most of it :selena: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

I just saw spoilers and not 2 of my top 3 being eliminated already :air:

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Idk why this season is not giving like the first 2

Producers changed and I guess they're forcing drama and twists over actual a good quality TV show.

• Like 1

franminervini

I am so annoyed like wtf? Not fair at all! That look was a mess! And you save her? :triggered:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Thanks 1

Mocchi

With the recent sashays I think at this point it's quite obvious that the crown will be between Pitita and Hornella. 

The 3 last sashays are way better than Kelly and Vania but they both look so nice and genuine, so I understand why they are there.

Nice cast overall but I think this season is missing something. Season 2 will remain as the best ever 

franminervini

Pitita has been my top 1 since day one. She is giving us serve after serve. Last night’s look was honestly stunning. The fit and the lights… :ororomunroe:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

weed

put in spoiler bc so much to read lol

Spoiler

Pitita is top 3 best seamstresses the show has ever had mama. I saw her runway and I was like wow amazing did they have to make both or only the partner? and then Kelly Roller showed up and I knew they had to make both. 

Kelly Roller's presentation was so f*cking funny lmaooooo the little dance the partner did made me laugh each time. Awful outfits for Kelly but good makeup.

Poor Hornella bc her partner was the embodiment of "go girl give us nothing" and the outfits were meh.

Clover's looks were soooo good!! I was gagged. She did a great job with the makeup and the outfit but the partner was just okay. 

Vania made good looks and the presentation was cute.

LMAOOOOO I love how Hornella laughs at the critiques, because they are so funny. "you presented a bag so small" lmaoooooo "this look is a bit of a disaster" asdjfnsildgns she's so real I love her. 

ok so after the critiques I guess I understand better what the challenge was, make the partner cinderella and you're the godmother, specifically lol you have to be less special and they are in a gown. I still don't think the bottom 2 is correct, the winner deserved I guess. Kelly and Hornella should've been the bottom for me. Clover was consistently overlooked throughout the season and it's sad. Terrible ending. 

I already saw the spoilers and I'm not changing the placement of my comments to be chronological anymore lol Kelly being the third finalist for the season.. awful... terrible.. she was already GONE!!!! I can see the aspect where okay she's back clean slate but like girl that's just not the tea! her outfit was terrible. Her partner was funny, she didn't achieve that. Wonder how the lip sync will go.

Clover obviously won.. the olympics the editors and camera people went through to not show her moves.. terr i ble! however as she mentioned leaving, she's literally been doing this for months.. not even a year. super congrats to her for being so polished and a great performer so soon.

The fact that they have made all these crazy decisions I'm like.... they're going to crown Vania. I obv still hope Pitita wins but if they make the next episode all about Vania finding her strength and slaying and winning omg...