💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna’s SB gained 500k views on YouTube in the last 24 Hours. surprised?

noa234

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

One thing I love about this performance is the fact nothing is rushed, the songs take the time they need. I kinda hate it when other artists only sing the chorus of the songs in order to fit like 10+ songs in a 13 minutes performance. It's ok to leave some of your hits out.

Other than that, it could have been a great performance, but she lipsynced. Oh, and she brought in LMFAO. Yeah, that part aged very badly.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many hilarious moments. Her missing the step during music and you can see, being the perfectionist she is, she’s pissed. The oversimplified dance moves with Nicki and M.I.A. so the girls can keep up with her and then M.I.A. flipping the bird and NBC being too late to censor it.

44 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

lol did we see the same thing 

she lipped the whole thing and barely danced.......... 

white artists get so much praise for doing the bare minimum its hilarious lol 

So you are going to make this about race?

Monstermilo
9 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

So you are going to make this about race?

gagas an example of a white artist that earned her praise, she sang LIVE AND DANCED and brought no guests on stage with her.

sorry but race deeply imbues everything we do as a society, if u cant see the fact that white artists get away with so much, then we gotta just agree to disagree. 

SimonBaetens

I also rewatched it! I think she had a few guests too many which made some parts messy, but other than that, solid performance!

18 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

sorry but race deeply imbues everything we do as a society, if u cant see the fact that white artists get away with so much, then we gotta just agree to disagree. 

Don’t put words in my mouth. I implied nothing you said.

Future Lovers
On 2/15/2023 at 2:10 AM, Monstermilo said:

lol did we see the same thing 

she lipped the whole thing and barely danced.......... 

white artists get so much praise for doing the bare minimum its hilarious lol 

Why are you always in such a rush to drag everyone who isn't Gaga :laughga:

It is perfectly fine if you don't like things, but it's a little excessive at this point 

Archived