đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream VI official characters posters

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Who will survive ? Who are the killers / suspects ? Who won't make it ? 

All are available HQ on the official Scream account

badfaith
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Who will survive ? Who are the killers / suspects ? Who won't make it ? 

All are available HQ on the official Scream account

This literally looks like a video game wowwww:bradley: Giving me Until Dawn vibes

All the bottom characters are toast for sure :toofunny:

I can see Dermot Mulroney dying on the final act or having a Kirby/Chad/Mindy moment where he was just badly injured. 

I'm worried about Gale, from the trailers it seems like her Ghostface call can be around the middle of the movie and the rest of her scenes might be before that, and then we don't see her again.

I've seen a lot of theories about Kirby being Ghostface and I'd reeeaaally hate that, hopefully it's not the case. But we might get more killers this time and for the trailer it seems like there's one that gets away. 

This is my first release as an actual fan of the franchise and honestly, being a Scream fan is fun :vegas:.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, LaFama said:

All the bottom characters are toast for sure :toofunny:

I can see Dermot Mulroney dying on the final act or having a Kirby/Chad/Mindy moment where he was just badly injured. 

I'm worried about Gale, from the trailers it seems like her Ghostface call can be around the middle of the movie and the rest of her scenes might be before that, and then we don't see her again.

I've seen a lot of theories about Kirby being Ghostface and I'd reeeaaally hate that, hopefully it's not the case. But we might get more killers this time and for the trailer it seems like there's one that gets away. 

This is my first release as an actual fan of the franchise and honestly, being a Scream fan is fun :vegas:.

My very own personal theory : There's a cult of Ghostfaces going out there in NYC, so there's more than 2 killers this time. 

I feel like Kirby is involved. That shot from the trailer of what seems to be a final scene of Sam holding the Ghostface mask is showing she's also holding some kind of leather jacket under the mask. The same kind of jacket Kirby is wearing. I could be wrong about it.

My guess is that one of the Ghostface will escape at the end and lead the story of next movie. I wouldn't be that surprised if Tara is also involved.

Concerning Gale, I think she's safe. The third act seems to be that shrine scene.?And she's there, meaning her attack probably happened before and she survived. I feel she's safe mainly because she's the last legacy original cast member. With Dewey being dead and Neve Campbell being out (as of now). I highly doubt she'll be killed off. Especially knowing she was the favorite character of Wes Craven (he refused killing her in Scream 4 while Courteney Cox asked him to do so).

Archived