💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna old fatphobic comments resurfaced

Dojo

Featured Posts

horrible things happening in the world become time-barred way quicker than 32 years. so yeah let it be buried.

You will learn respect!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Natalia Kills

What's worse is that the people who slate her are likely the biggest bullies.

It sucks how much power social media has given to the self-righteous hypocrites who do zero to actually make society better than criticize history. No wonder anxiety has soared when you have people like this ready to pounce on you for every single thing you say. 

Hasn't everyone said something horrible at some point? 

Wait for people to rediscover the R Kelly incident and slate Gaga in 40 years time :enigma:

ALittleMonsta
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

At 33 years???

so you have also thought that fat people are “horrible to look at” too?? Lolol 

I think their point is the fact that it was 32 years ago means that she could've grown alot and changed perspectives and opinions in that big time gap. She is allowed to grow, we shouldn't drag mistakes from that much time ago.. If Madonna had truly changed her perspective on things and learned better then let her be. If not, then she's in the wrong.

ALittleMonsta
4 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

I think their point is the fact that it was 32 years ago means that she could've grown alot and changed perspectives and opinions in that big time gap. She is allowed to grow, we shouldn't drag mistakes from that much time ago.. If Madonna had truly changed her perspective on things and learned better then let her be. If not, then she's in the wrong.

I also think those comments are very sad to see to come from her.

Bolkins

People were horrible in the 90's, being a vicious nasty c*nt was actually fashionable back then. Look at stand up comedy from time period, or people like Joan Rivers. Its hard to imagine now but bullying was very common, it wasnt all just banging music and fashionable clothes. 

Sneaky Oliver

Oh gosh, it was 25 years ago, it was a totally different generation not the kindness warriors we have today

I’m on my Legacy Act era

6 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

The Madonna of today would--and explicitly has--criticized and hated this version of herself. 

1991, the year Truth or Dare came out, is the peak of Madonna at her rudest. She was one year away from being incredibly humbled by her career almost ending due to the Erotica debacle. As the 90s progressed, she found Kabbalah and mysticism, she became a mother, she completely reorganized herself and her priorities. The Madonna that existed from the start of her career to about the mid 90s no longer exists and hasn't for quite some time. 

A few years back at an anniversary screening of Truth or Dare, she spoke afterwards about being disgusted at her own behavior that was depicted which was how she acted at the time. She would agree with everyone here that it was a deplorable thing to say as were many of the things she said at this time. 

But to hold someone to the character flaws they possessed 30 years ago, completely ignoring the learning, growing, and changing (and make no mistake, openly criticizing your own behavior is reflective of personal growth and change) is counterproductive to further growth. People make mistakes, say and do things that they shouldn't have. That's a part of life. 

What's important is that they learn from it and move forward, and she has, regardless of what some people here who thrive off of being bitter in every thread that doesn't have to do with Gaga would like to have you believe. 

Preach! I invite everyone to read this.

Levine

Didn't her gif "I'm sorry I'm laughing" come from a time one of her dancer said to her that another dancer was r word in the a**?

Found it, TW: minute 1:07:15 

all this to say that madonna has always been like this, that's why I don't buy when she cries because media "are mean to me bohoo I'm the poor victim"

14 minutes ago, Levine said:

all this to say that madonna has always been like this, that's why I don't buy when she cries because media "are mean to me bohoo I'm the poor victim"

It's from 30 years ago, she said herself that she was acting like spoiled brat back than, she takes heat many times from media, just to remember SEX era, and she's not crying and does not make herself as victim, she never did, she's extremely strong woman. Pointing out there's misogyny and ageism toward's woman's in music is not making yourself a victim, and if nothing change, in few years Gaga and many other current female singers will face it. 

SPARTACUS
19 hours ago, PartySick said:

Madonna? Rude, hateful, and inappropriate?

200.gif

Ikr?

And can it be that all defending her in this thread are... fans of hers?

200.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Ikr?

And can it be that all defending her in this thread are... fans of hers?

200.gif

I'm on the fence with her :laughga:

On the one hand, I personally dislike her for getting MJ drunk just to put moves on him and flashing him her bits. I also dislike her for being so rude to Gaga and tearing her down, even if they did make amends.

On the other hand...I mean, she's an icon, a legend, and a trailblazer. So I understand why people stan her.

I just think she's an awful person :bionic:

🖤

SPARTACUS
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm on the fence with her :laughga:

On the one hand, I personally dislike her for getting MJ drunk just to put moves on him and flashing him her bits. I also dislike her for being so rude to Gaga and tearing her down, even if they did make amends.

On the other hand...I mean, she's an icon, a legend, and a trailblazer. So I understand why people stan her.

I just think she's an awful person :bionic:

Couldn't agree more. Though I've never heard the MJ story before. :fan:

And she can stage as many post-Oscar party impromptu photo shoots with Gaga as she wants. I do not believe she likes Gaga. At all. And if you don't like Gaga then I don't like you.

That being said, 'Erotica' is a masterpiece. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

djBuffoon
21 hours ago, spector said:

she’s almost the textbook definition of a narcissist. her surface-level acts of “empowerment” of others have, in fact, always been self-serving moves to get external validation/reaction for her own ego. as all narcissists, she, too, is vacuous inside. the void she has been trying to fill across decades was not cultural/societal in nature (only dressed up, and/or retrospectively reflected on, as feminist), it has always been a personal one. it follows that she has never been, nor will ever be, a kind person. as such, a comment like that is everything but surprising.

Yup. This is why I've never warmed up to her. She purports to be for the underdog and to reject what people think, but she simultaneously seems extremely self-centered and cares very much what others think.

Archived