5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Zelda is 70$ :alsemanche:

I still pre-ordered it though :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try to get the collector's edition

but I think I'm buying a voucher, kirby + totk will cost less than buying both..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Phaye Monster

I have SO much to say but

man

they’re really holding out on giving away too much info on TOTK. 4 years since it’s announcement, less than four months until it releases, one of the biggest and most anticipated games of all times and we just know so little about it. But now Ganondorf SPEAKS.

I’m so excited

i neeeed that collectors edition

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I have SO much to say but

man

they’re really holding out on giving away too much info on TOTK. 4 years since it’s announcement, less than four months until it releases, one of the biggest and most anticipated games of all times and we just know so little about it. But now Ganondorf SPEAKS.

I’m so excited

i neeeed that collectors edition

I feel like the industry is moving towards shorter promo cycles. I'm seeing a lot of games not really get too much promo content until about 1-2 months before release and then fans get bombarded with info until the game drops. 

21 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I feel like the industry is moving towards shorter promo cycles. I'm seeing a lot of games not really get too much promo content until about 1-2 months before release and then fans get bombarded with info until the game drops. 

yup right now the focus is the kirby game, the bayo one just started with the IGN preview yesterday and the trailer today, it will continue weekly until release, then finally they will have 2 month for a proper promo for totk.

Also the game doesn't need promo, it will sell like bread

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanxjensen

still waiting for the Pokemon Stadium games & others that were announced during the LAST Nintendo Direct, but im happy we finally got the Gameboy & Gameboy Advance on the switch!! 

Archived