Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit Chances

YuyiGaga

Featured Posts

RoyalHooker

But how early though? Does it effect what number you get in line? what do you mean the queue starts off? it doesn't make a lot of sense, if maybe you could explain what happens from what you've seen from experience or what you know? Getting prepare for this Ball. I wanna get in that pit.

Well obviously the earlier you get there the lower you're number. But from usually if you're in the first 200 you will get a really good spot. There is no point in camping for days if you're not going for the key.

-The queue starts off the arenas property, so it may be on the other side of the road. If you queue on arena property before 8am you may be disqualified or sent to the back of the line (Which is what happened at a few of my shows).

-Around 8am the haus arrive and lead you into the actual MP line in order. Anyone that runs gets disqualified instantly.

Now this is where the new rules come in.

-You wait in line until the haus gives you your numbered wristband.

-They will tell you what time to go back by. It's usually 4pm.

-You leave then return at the time you've been told.

-When you are back you have to get in number order.

-When doors open you get another MP wristband then you enter the pit.

Is that more clear? :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how the GH package stuff works

Like how you line up? Are you ushered into the stadium first and allowed to get stuff and then line up to go into the GA area

I'm passing by the HP today to make sure of that :teehee:

Hey I'm going to the concert at HP. What time are you heading out? Is there an actual place to stand across the street?

mr.peter

Does anyone know how the GH package stuff works

Like how you line up? Are you ushered into the stadium first and allowed to get stuff and then line up to go into the GA area

they sent a email the rues .

Thank you for your purchase of the “Government Hooker†Package!

Your package includes:

â€â€One General Admission standing ticket

â€â€Early entry for General Admission standing area (does NOT include access to Monster Pit)

â€â€Lady Gaga Merchandise Item

â€â€Collectible Lady Gaga Laminate

â€â€Onsite Event Management Staff

SHOW DATE:

Sunday, January 20th, 2013

VENUE:

STAPLES Center

1111 S. Figueroa St

Los Angeles, CA 90015

CHECK-IN:

On the day of the show, please proceed to the 11th St. entrance located on the corner of Chick Hearn Ct. and Georgia near the cement hockey pucks. Check-in is from 4:30PM – 6:00 PM. Here you will check-in and receive your merchandise, credentials, and additional information about your package. Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in. Once you enter this point, your ticket will be scanned or ripped and the venue will enforce a “No Ins-and-Outs†policy. As the original package purchaser, you and all members of your party must be in attendance at check-in and enter the venue together. Note: There will be no late admittance, so please be on time.

LINE UP ETIQUETTE:

The GOVERNMENT HOOKER package does not entitle entry into the Monster Pit, however it provides you with the first opportunity to a premium location outside the pit as you will be the first people into the General Admission section of the arena.

MERCHANDISE:

You will receive the merchandise elements of your package at check-in.

These items were hand-selected by Lady Gaga for YOU, her biggest fans!

The collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage. Note: Your merchandise is distributed night of show during the above check-in time. If you are unable to arrive during this time, it may result in the forfeiture of receiving your merchandise items.

SHOW TIME:

7:30 PM

Times are subject to change.

ONSITE EVENT STAFF:

Caleb

QUESTIONS:

Questions regarding your itinerary can be directed to [email protected].

To make this package a great experience for all, please note:

1. There will be no late admittance to the event, so please arrive on time to check-in. Ticket and package elements may be forfeited if they are not picked up during the allotted check-in time.

2. Package staff reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person to or from the event due to security concerns on an individual basis. All event participants must adhere to venue rules and regulations and are subject to search/security screening on site. No weapons of any kind are permitted.

3. No refunds will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.

4. Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable. The reselling of packages is strictly prohibited and resold packages will not be honored at the performance venue.

5. Photo identification is required of the original package purchaser at the time of check-in and must be in attendance to receive package elements.

Every effort will be made to ensure that this unique experience will be an enjoyable and memorable occasion. We thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility with arrangements on the day of the show.

HEY! So am I!!! Im goanna be the only 13 year old probably.... Say hi to me :)

Hey! I'm really excited. Did you get GA floor tickets too?!

Hey I'm going to the concert at HP. What time are you heading out? Is there an actual place to stand across the street?

To be honest, I'll probs be one of the first there because I'm camping out. I'll be across the street in front of the park.

To be honest, I'll probs be one of the first there because I'm camping out. I'll be across the street in front of the park.

Oh there's a park across from HP? I've never been to SJ. I was gonna be there around 4 or so. From the Fresno area.

Oh there's a park across from HP? I've never been to SJ. I was gonna be there around 4 or so. From the Fresno area.

See you both there :)

See yah! Are you camping? We really need to make sure the line is organized!

what time are you getting there? My brother and I will be coming from Vallejo, and are planning on coming the night before, sometime after i get off work and get all my stuff together ;) And i agree, i want the line to be organized too, and will help in any way i can to ensure that happens :)

We are planning on bringing extra coffee and snacks to share with all monsters too :)

Well obviously the earlier you get there the lower you're number. But from usually if you're in the first 200 you will get a really good spot. There is no point in camping for days if you're not going for the key.

-The queue starts off the arenas property, so it may be on the other side of the road. If you queue on arena property before 8am you may be disqualified or sent to the back of the line (Which is what happened at a few of my shows).

-Around 8am the haus arrive and lead you into the actual MP line in order. Anyone that runs gets disqualified instantly.

Now this is where the new rules come in.

-You wait in line until the haus gives you your numbered wristband.

-They will tell you what time to go back by. It's usually 4pm.

-You leave then return at the time you've been told.

-When you are back you have to get in number order.

-When doors open you get another MP wristband then you enter the pit.

Is that more clear? :)

You can't run!?

what time are you getting there? My brother and I will be coming from Vallejo, and are planning on coming the night before, sometime after i get off work and get all my stuff together ;) And i agree, i want the line to be organized too, and will help in any way i can to ensure that happens :)

We are planning on bringing extra coffee and snacks to share with all monsters too :)

I'll be there about 2 days before. I live here so it'll be easy.

Omg you both are so sweet!

I'll be there about 2 days before. I live here so it'll be easy.

Omg you both are so sweet!

i WISH i could come 2 days before. I will be there Wednesday night though. :)

RoyalHooker

You can't run!?

No, You run then you get disqualified or sent to the back of the line.

You just gotta keep calm.

Archived