Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat is our generation’s Madonna or Lady Gaga says her manager

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chlorine

She does remind me of early Gaga not only with the looks recently but how she changes things up for her live performances. It’s really out of the Gaga playbook.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want her to succeed. I hope she can impress me the way that Madonna and Gaga do, wich she still has to do.

I am rooting for her 

I dont think we will ever see an artist that takes over in a big scale again. It all feels too fast paced now, too many sources to choose from, one trend after another in a short amount of time, no matter how weird your outfit is, nothing is shocking anymore, etc. I honestly think gaga is the last superstar. You cant be mysterious anymore. Everyone was expecting what she was gonna do next, or wear next. No artist right now makes you feel that way. The next superstar will have to be someone who everyone likes, from every fandom, kind of like a new michael jackson, and I dont think we will see something like that in many years to come. Or maybe gaga is already heading towards that.

djBuffoon

In terms of ambition, perhaps.

In terms of capability, I think she has a long way to go before we get to Gaga and Madonna's standing.

Archived