💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*

COOOK

Featured Posts

I'm seeing her in Warsaw:bradley: I also wanted to see Madonna but her ticket prices are like, double. Also I can't believe I was able to snatch a ticket, the numbers I saw for other dates are unbelieveable.

Edited by Philo

franminervini
2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Me too! See you there!

you standing or seated?

Seat! Section 105 😊

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

jimmytimestep

I really wanted to go in Chicago; my co-worker got in today on the Citi pre-sale...and for two Club Renaissance SRO tickets, the base price was nearly $1,850...before fees. Apparently fan pre-sale is that expensive as well.

I'm heartbroken. That's just...completely inaccessible. And I am a grown person with a job that makes decent money.

• Shook 1

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Dadru said:

Guess who's seeing B on mother's day in Brussels :firega:

Omg I’m going to see Mother with my mother on mother’s day! :ororomunroe:

Edited by Stupid Oreo
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Nite said:

Didn't get the ones I wanted for Hamburg anymore :( I'll try my luck tomorrow for Brussels again

Aww hope you'll get them tomorrow!

• Love 1

monstertoronto

I got great tickets for Toronto.  My friend gave me her login becauwe she got verified fan and I didn’t.   But there’s actually quite a few tickets still available for both Toronto shows now that anyone can get now. It seems like the general onsale has happened. Her adding a second date has really helped to stop a Taylor situation, but the tickets are still pretty expensive. But anyone can get some now if you’re in Toronto!

androiduser

I got two tickets for The Golden Circle in Barcelona! it was really easy, I refreshed the page at exactly 10 am when the pre-sale started and I was among the first people in the line

androiduser
On 2/3/2023 at 6:14 PM, hamster11 said:

Anyone planning on buying a ticket for Barcelona? Does it usually sell super fast? I'm so stressed out.

I got mine easily at the Live Nation presale. Tomorrow is the general sale, starting at 10 am.

Register an account at Ticketmaster.es before the sale starts, be there tomorrow before 10 am , and at EXACTLY 10 am refresh the page so you can see the "buy tickets" button (if it's not visible, refresh until it is). You will be placed in line for the tickets (if you come there at 10 am and enter the sale area as soon as it opens at 10, there will only be a few hundred or thousand people in front of you, which is fine, it's not that many). Then you just wait, don't refresh the page or you will lose your turn, and when it's your time to get the ticket, don't wait too long and pick the best option available. Sometimes it says some tickets are not available when you select them, BUT you can try to select again and they will appear after a few tries.

Good luck!!

• Love 1

panosmonster
On 2/7/2023 at 11:44 AM, Stupid Oreo said:

HOW???? THEY AREN’t EVEN ON SALE YET😭

i got in BeyHive presale or smth

SwissMonster

Got 10 Tickets for me an all my friends in cologne last monday already. Can‘t wait to party with all of em :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Got my tickets for Barcelona! :heart:

I think this queue think is so random. I refreshed the page at 10am for both Madonna and Beyonce and for the first it took me 1 minute to buy the tickets but for Beyonce I was like 40 mins on queue. I almost had a heart attack :messga:

• COOOK changed the title to RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*