💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max has the biggest streaming album debut for a female artist this year. Shocked?

noa234

Featured Posts

Better Day

“biggest female streaming” despite only being January, first pop girl and quiet January to release an album. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarcamstic
1 minute ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

“biggest female streaming” despite only being January, first pop girl and quiet January to release an album. 

let’s just be proud of ha :vegas:

flying like 1000 birds

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Meat said:

I don’t understand why do y’all keep spreading this tired ass lie made up by Gaga haters? Interscope (and Gaga) got the full price for the album. It was Amazon that decided to discount it to promote their website.

Also, the album had already sold around 600k copies first week without the discounted sales.

Ma’am , I had no idea.  I’m not spreading lies.  I was being genuine. I wasn’t bashing or shaming or shading .  And that was beside my point, regardless.  I wasn’t saying that in any malicious way. :saladga: y’all are so easily triggered , man 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Controversiaga
2 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

Wow!!!!! That’s amazing! Makes sense.

1 hour ago, Meat said:

I don’t understand why do y’all keep spreading this tired ass lie made up by Gaga haters? Interscope (and Gaga) got the full price for the album. It was Amazon that decided to discount it to promote their website.

Also, the album had already sold around 600k copies first week without the discounted sales.

See above.  I genuinely didn’t know , and again, I wasn’t being snarky about it.  

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

tylerjs

I am surprised but good for her, she seems nice enough :sara:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Rahrahbitchson

Well hello lets celebrate that

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

monstertoronto

It sounds good! It deserves success. Is this good? What’s a comparable debut streaming number? What did Future Nostalgia start with? 

Teletubby
37 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

What did Future Nostalgia start with? 

29.2M

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Teletubby
Just now, monstertoronto said:

Are these numbers for the first 24 hrs? 

yes

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Better Day
3 hours ago, sarcamstic said:

let’s just be proud of ha :vegas:

Nah, I don’t support low effort remakes 

Together You And I!

holy scheisse

Like every song sounds like a different song. Finally placed Weapons, something about the melody in the chorus sounds like battlefield by Jordin sparks lol

monstertoronto
8 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Like every song sounds like a different song. Finally placed Weapons, something about the melody in the chorus sounds like battlefield by Jordin sparks lol

OMG. Thank you!  That me line in weapons was bugging me because it sounded exactly like another song and I couldn’t place it. I would sing those notes trying to remember but I couldn’t get there. Thank you! 

Archived