Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Local Los Angeles Rapper Beat Up A Pedo In Walmart

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This is wild :diane:

Do you agree or not agree with them doing vigilante justice like this?  :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

idk.. the guy is a creep for sure but the ones recording just want to feel special and important through their own crime lol just get him arrested! 

This seems staged, and if it is real, then why didn’t they call the cops?

Getting your ass kicked is temporary but having to register as a SO is a bit more punishing.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, Charmz said:

This seems staged, and if it is real, then why didn’t they call the cops?

Getting your ass kicked is temporary but having to register as a SO is a bit more punishing.

What actor would ever wanna pretend to be a pedo in this context lmao

5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

What actor would ever wanna pretend to be a pedo in this context lmao

I am not intelligent lol 

PartySick

I have a few notes :laughga:

1) Vigilantism is disliked 'cause it can make law enforcement's job harder. Under the circumstances in this video, this man would not be arrested 'cause his setup wasn't part of an official investigation or sting operation. If any charges were pressed here, it'd be assault charges against the dude who threw the first punch. And his friends would be charged for aiding and abetting. Not to mention, they are definitely banned from that Walmart now :laughga:

2) Pedos 100% deserve to have their asses beat but let's have it happen after they're behind bars :huntyga:

3) If all he's getting is that ass beating, that does nothing to prevent him from harming minors in the future. Getting arrested, charged, and put on the SO list would.

4) "The New Batman"? :bear: you could at least learn how to fight if you're gonna do this lmao. I've seen middle schoolers with better form than the guy who initiated the brawl. Who starts a fight with a sucker punch, immediately gets backed up by a dude doing windmills, and there's ZERO defense. They're lucky this guy didn't take self defense classes ever 'cause that chin was wide open and begging for a K.O. :messga:

...ew I just sounded straight :bear:

Anyway, I think these guys are just doing this for clout tbh. If they actually cared about getting him off the streets, they'd do what they can to tip off law enforcement.

🖤

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I have a few notes :laughga:

1) Vigilantism is disliked 'cause it can make law enforcement's job harder. Under the circumstances in this video, this man would not be arrested 'cause his setup wasn't part of an official investigation or sting operation. If any charges were pressed here, it'd be assault charges against the dude who threw the first punch. And his friends would be charged for aiding and abetting. Not to mention, they are definitely banned from that Walmart now :laughga:

2) Pedos 100% deserve to have their asses beat but let's have it happen after they're behind bars :huntyga:

3) If all he's getting is that ass beating, that does nothing to prevent him from harming minors in the future. Getting arrested, charged, and put on the SO list would.

4) "The New Batman"? :bear: you could at least learn how to fight if you're gonna do this lmao. I've seen middle schoolers with better form than the guy who initiated the brawl. Who starts a fight with a sucker punch, immediately gets backed up by a dude doing windmills, and there's ZERO defense. They're lucky this guy didn't take self defense classes ever 'cause that chin was wide open and begging for a K.O. :messga:

...ew I just sounded straight :bear:

Anyway, I think these guys are just doing this for clout tbh. If they actually cared about getting him off the streets, they'd do what they can to tip off law enforcement.

Yass come through with the essay, Case study, dissertation and analysis 

Cat Working GIF

PartySick
Just now, Charmz said:

Yass come through with the essay, Case study, dissertation and analysis 

Cat Working GIF

I'm in a mood tonight :ladyhaha:

🖤

Archived