💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus makes Spotify history (fastest song to reach 200M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Morphine Prince changed the title to Miley Cyrus makes Spotify history (fastest song to reach 200M)
Bonkers

She's just going to use the money to buy flowers. 

FOR HERSELF!!!  :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

GRIMEZSZ

talent always wins. For me Miley is following all the steps for a legendary career. She reminds me so much about Gaga.

Debithius

What's going on? This song is literally not THAT special. The song is good but so are other average songs :triggered:

Robo Ga
41 minutes ago, Debithius said:

What's going on? This song is literally not THAT special. The song is good but so are other average songs :triggered:

I think it’s a combo of factors!

1) Promo was on point from her label, instant video release, and she had a lot of traction with the GP from a good year of PR and a successful NYE special with Dolly.

2) The song instantly went viral on Tiktok paired with videos contributing to the discourse surrounding the lyrics about her former high-profile relationship.

3) Ideal song length + BPM for radio, and a smart move by interpolating Bruno’s WIWYM. All of this contributed to its massive commercial appeal. It was instantly very catchy because we’ve heard Bruno’s “version” of it before. 

4) She sounds great and the video was HAWT 🔥🔥🔥

🤖⚡️

I wish I could travel back in time to when it first came out and post this to all the people thinking it'll flop, it sucks, etc lmao like!! slay Miley

Yaaaas Gaga

I have always found streaming to be such an interest beast at times. Like why suddenly is Miley having a highly successful song when the general public have slept on her for years. Why didn't this happen for Midnight Sky which in my opinion is a considerably better song. I'm assuming her label have just made more of an effort to promote her this time around.

AkariGaga

The song is pretty damn relatable.Everybody had cheating spouses at some point or spouses who doesn't appreciate us enough.I think this is the reason for this song success.

Archived