• 19 - Adele
    • I am...Sasha Fierce - Beyonce
    • Circus - Britney Spears
    • Hard Candy - Madonna
    • E=MC2 - Mariah Carey
    • Doll Domination - Pussycat Dolls

Featured Posts

ControversiaGa

Another huge year for the pop girlies!!!  Multiple choice voiting- so please vote for at least 2-3, especially if you're voting for our queen Gaga ;)

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_coverTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngKaty_Perry_-_One_of_the_Boys.pngPinkfunhouse.pngI_Am..._Sasha_Fierce.pngAdele_-_19.pngCircus-_Album.pngHardCandyAlbumCover.PNGE=MC2_Mariah_Carey.pngDoll_Domination.png

My top picks for this year are LADY GAGA, Katy, Beyonce and Britney. <3 

Formerly RihBeyGa

On original release, The Fame definitely would have taken the poll for me. But I cannot think of an album, for me, that aged as poorly as The Fame over the years, so I am going to go with Circus, since I still love that album and it's in my top 3 Britney albums (Femme Fatale, Glory, and Circus). I'm gonna go listen to it now, actually!!!

Edited by Agunimon
  • Love 1
ControversiaGa
12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

On original release, The Fame definitely would have taken the poll for me. But I cannot think of an album, for me, that aged as poorly as The Fame over the years, so I am going to go with Circus, since I still love that album and it's in my top 3 Britney albums (Femme Fatale, Glory, and Circus). I'm gonna go listen to it now, actually!!!

I think lyrically one of the boys hasn’t aged very well.  I think sonically and melodically the fame does sound very 2008 but I still enjoy many of its songs!  I bet Doll Domination is the most dated though- PCD we’re just mainstream puppets really :/ 

Formerly RihBeyGa
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ControversiaGa said:

I think lyrically one of the boys hasn’t aged very well.  I think sonically and melodically the fame does sound very 2008 but I still enjoy many of its songs!  I bet Doll Domination is the most dated though- PCD we’re just mainstream puppets really :/ 

I loved One of the Boys, but I don't listen to it at all. I also never gave Doll Domination or Funhouse initial listens at the time and never revisited either again, except for maybe a couple songs? Not sure. Realistically, I listen to Fearless the most, but I think among this group of albums, it is not better than Circus or even One of the Boys, for me.

• Love 1
ControversiaGa
38 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Well this doesn’t seem very fair. I’m truly curious to know what the results would be if TF wasn’t an option.

Did you read the OP? That’s why I said to vote for 2 to 3 albums.

edit: and by the looks of it, seems like circus would win, so there's your answer :) lol 

Edited by ControversiaGa
Formerly RihBeyGa