๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Panic! at the Disco will officially disband after 19 years

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cello

Oh wow, the end of an era. Their first 2 albums were the soundtrack to my teen years.ย 

she/her ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค | ๐ŸšซTabloid Junkie๐ŸŽถ

Its Over GIF
Good for Brendon! But im sure they'll get back together after a bit. Theyre just too popular to not make a comeback albumย 

โœง โœง โœง

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

i thought it had just been brendan for the past 3 albums anyway

it has beenโ€ฆ

to me it sounds like heโ€™sย stepping away from music/performing

andy232000

Well to be honest, Brendan was the only original member left I think. This just sounds like his taking some time off to have his baby.ย 
ย 

Its sad cause I loved some of their albums, but Viva Las Vengance fell totally flat for me

wow, brendon was my first crush and im basically gay bc of him,ย alsoย pretty odd was my first cd everย :enigma:ย this is sad

RAMROD

Honestly, for the better. They are getting downhill lately. And I said this as a fan. Thank you for the good times :applause:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Robo Ga

Since itโ€™s just Brendan anywayโ€ฆ heโ€™s essentially just announcing a rebrand ๐Ÿ’€ Probably a PR move because his shows have been absolutely butchered all over Tiktok. Yikes!

๐Ÿค–โšก๏ธ

djBuffoon

Death of a Bachelor was the album that got me into him. One of the best live shows I can recall.

RAYA.core

Brendon Urie Omg GIF by Panic! At The DiscoThe reactions to this everywhere has been soย :flop:

I am definitely mourning this and the end to the possibility for Gaga and Brendon to truly have a duet. I am guilty as charge like I had to take a long look back at the journey. Punk cabarets---beatles---steampunks---suits---and carnivalsย 

michael cera GIF

Definitely many moments throughout my life and I can appreciate that. So I went and like bought all the vinyls lolย 

ย 

ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived