đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner STUNS at Paris Fashion Week

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

hieronymus
56 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

MY god, this woman is sooo ethereal. I love it. 

more like urethral

She's trying to rebrand herself as a fashion icon, but it takes more than just 'bold' looks to pull an outfit off. She is bland and lacks the slightest hint of charisma.

It's like when K*m began wearing a bunch of avant-garde looks and looked bland and devoid of life in each and every one of them. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. 

hieronymus
34 minutes ago, Fanta said:

She's trying to rebrand herself as a fashion icon, but it takes more than just 'bold' looks to pull an outfit off. She is bland and lacks the slightest hint of charisma.

It's like when K*m began wearing a bunch of avant-garde looks and looked bland and devoid of life in each and every one of them. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. 

not to mention she has serious resting stank face. idk if she can control it anymore because of all the work, but you can't really be celebrated for how great you look when you look like you permanently smell an errant fart

InTheCloset
43 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

not to mention she has serious resting stank face. idk if she can control it anymore because of all the work, but you can't really be celebrated for how great you look when you look like you permanently smell an errant fart

I really want to get a lot of work done on my face but sometimes i think what if it turns out bad?

And please no Kylie dragging. I like her

The abyss stares back

20 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

well see bbc three GIF by BBC

✧ ✧ ✧

If you have a problem with this fake lion head (aka stuffed animal) then you’d sure as hell have a problem with Gaga’s meat dress which was…an actual animal 

hieronymus
2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

I really want to get a lot of work done on my face but sometimes i think what if it turns out bad?

my condolences

InTheCloset
42 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

my condolences

Thank you.:ally:

The abyss stares back

Schwerk

Love Schiaparelli and love their surrealism but this wasn't an instant love for me. The craftsmanship is outstanding, but it looks like a head stuck to a dress.

I prefer Naomi's look where the animal and garment become one. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

This is just wrong. No animal cruelty but still it promotes trophy hunting and animal killing for sport. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived