💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Friends of WeHo loses 75% of its audience after DragRace

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Although I have to wait until Saturday morning. Thank god I can just switch to untucked straight after I've watched the main show. 🙏 

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Btw I really just wanted to say if you want to visit a city that actually represents the majority of queer America pretty well and not these over-muscled up places where everyone is gorgeous and pretty and trying to be a social climber...visit Columbus, Ohio. We have good looking people here but we also don't have a weird fixation on being good looking and pretty.  Like places like Fire Island, Ft. Lauderdale, West Hollywood, San Fran, Dallas, and Chicago do. It's just different. More about the art scene, the foodie scene, and the live performance scene. The gays throw awesome summer parties all over the villages, too. 

If you want to visit the most kind queer town in America, it's Columbus. And there is a huge community here. And rent is still about $800-1400/month. We have about 17 gays bars now, 4 lesbian bars, and a big drag scene. And we have the only black-owned gay bar in the United States now. It's a pretty cool city...and growing! It's about a million people now and it has a younger population because of the massive The Ohio State University. It is the capital so it is pretty liberal but in a chill, midwest way. And we are about 2 hours dead center of Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Indianapolis. Alot of big headquarters here including Intel, Limited Brands, Nationwide Insurance, Wendy's, White Castle, Bath and Body Works, Huntington Bank. Our Pride Festival draws about 1.5 million visitors and we have 9 distinct gayborhoods: Clintonville, Old Town East, Merion Village, the Short North, Franklinton, German Village, Victorian Village, Italian Village, and the Brewery District. We also are one of the most educated cities in America because alot of the people that go to the universities here decide to stay here! One of the reasons it's growing so fast. The economy is tech/service/government/fashion/logistics/agriculture based. Columbus, Ohio actually has the biggest fashion GDP in the U.S. outside of New York and L.A. Probably because of the Wexners. Lot of ****ing money coming in to our city. We are the one weird exception of a boom town right now in the midwest. I think people just really like the way the city is set up!

Soooo... for a plushie loving, average looking, sometimes childish person like me, I could be accepted in Columbus?

YouCanSitWithUs
On 1/24/2023 at 8:17 PM, doraemon said:

Soooo... for a plushie loving, average looking, sometimes childish person like me, I could be accepted in Columbus?

We would accept you no matter what! <3 

Archived