Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga removed guns from BTW Ball

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

Mmm...What are Americans waiting to ban guns?

Instead of doing that, they ban 'Die Young' and make Gaga remove guns from her amazing show...

Mmm...

It's a good fact that she did it though!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Banana

And you just tried to make a point that children deaths from horrible situations should only be given attention if its a larger number. 2, 20, or 200 children, the death of someone through violence is still a death.

It's a fact that tragedies with a higher number of concentrated deaths receive more attention. If 200 children died via school shooting im sure every single person on here would a.) know about it and b.) be 100% supportive of gaga's decision to remove guns from her show. Let's not forget to use our brain the next time we post, ok?

Brian Ryan

LMAO. She should've replaced it with fashionable swords. tbh. but still gangsta :legend:

As if beating someone in the face with a metal pipe was any less horrible than shooting them.

lol this. :fan:

Next, someone will be beaten to death by a pipe and she'll be reduced to using a pillow shaped like a giraffe in its place :(

that would be hilarious actually lol killing the dancer with a giraffe shaped pillow hehe

MonsterOfSpain

Mmm...What are Americans waiting to ban guns?

Instead of doing that, they ban 'Die Young' and make Gaga remove guns from her amazing show...

Mmm...

It's a good fact that she did it though!

This. I liked that because it's a show of respect for the victims, but the United States should focus more on trying to ban guns and not if someone uses them in a show artistically.

This. I liked that because it's a show of respect for the victims, but the United States should focus more on trying to ban guns and not if someone uses them in a show artistically.

:tea:

That was wise of her tbh :clap:

Guns aren't needed to enhance the entertainment value of a pop show imo. Especially in light of the recent tragedy. :nails:

Way to go Gaga :pawsup:

That was wise of her tbh :clap:

Guns aren't needed to enhance the entertainment value of a pop show imo. Especially in light of the recent tragedy. :nails:

Way to go Gaga :pawsup:

Guns aren't needed in general.

Better fake guns in an entertainment show than real guns in real life

Sylvanas

Kind of ruins Government Hooker for me :( oh well :noparty:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Really enjoyed the gun in GH! I was totally shocked and amazed, and it was one of my fave moments in the show.

It's a bit disappointing, but those who haven't seen the show, but I can get why she did it.

Archived