💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rolling Stones "Top Ten Most Celebrated Artists Ever" to be released this summer.

YouCanSitWithUs

Featured Posts

YouCanSitWithUs

A friend in the press who works as an editor for Penske MC told me that Rolling Stones is going to also be releasing the "Top 100 Most Celebrated Artists Ever" sometime this summer and that it might be controversial!

Just a heads up! After the tea that was spilled yesterday I started contacting some of my old connects about Gaga related tea and the legality of it. I obviously cannot name any names after what happened yesterday but GIRLS....Rolling Stones is corresponding with an apparent press tour for Gaga. There are even rumors that Joker 2 is actually going to come out much earlier than you think. And after my friend said he was called out to LA in March and I am hearing about a press tour for Gaga (she is booked to do a string of shows around June) I am beginning to wonder what it really going to happen this year after she finishes filming??? Is the movie coming out that early orrrr.....is something else happening this summer??? (I highly doubt they would release Joker 2 this summer/fall....this has got to be something else. Music related maybe?

Also:

He named the current draft names in the Top 10 as these but I guess there is some fighting as to whether or not Nirvana, Tupac, Britney Spears or Eminem should also make the cut:

1. Michael Jackson

2. Madonna

3. The Beatles

4. Beyonce

5. Whitney Houston

6. Elvis

7. Queen

8. Elton John

9. Lady Gaga

10. Prince

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

Jojo Siwa fans are going to be mad

JoJo-Siwa-Wildest-Looks-Slide-2.jpg?w=16

As they should tbh :classy:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

LG7 is coming :haroon:

it's really not

zgGXIXJv73Rrna1gxXlT1fqlKvYHZ17az899Bc_P

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Maxine Puth

What even is the likelihood of Gaga filming a video in March while she’s still supposedly filming Joker until April? :icega: sorry but I don’t buy this much. Also a press tour in summer? Some of this information doesn’t line up at all. She just had a world tour months ago, and I doubt she’d go on another tour so soon, especially when she has a Vegas show to finish (and there’s no need for her to do a press tour for something like that). On top of that we already have a release date for Joker 2.  A new era in summer sounds great, but unrealistic. 

A summer album release makes sense honestly. We gotta remember she recorded Chromatica before 2020. I imagine she has recorded some music since then. Another late summer/early fall tour seems unlikely but hey, who knows.

Also, June is a long ways away. Would they be planning an album this early? 

LG7 take us to heaven

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

lilmonster2424

I thought I heard that Joker filming was going to be 6 months? Which would end in June. I doubt she would embark on a press tour right after filming wraps.

However, this would literally be the best time to release something with all of the Bloody Mary hype and her amazing Spotify numbers. And all of the Joker filming hype. A summer release would be so smart, give it to us Gags :nooo:

Anveeroy

After Sour Candy incident, all these for me fictions. No receipts, no credibility. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Maxine Puth
6 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

It’s Rolling Stone :saladga:

All the other stones that are rolling 

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

It’s Rolling Stone :saladga:

I think they might just be missing an apostrophe in "Stone's"

4 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

After Sour Candy incident, all these for me fictions. No receipts, no credibility. 

This is how you should take all rumors tbh.

Though, I will say, as an MJ fan, seeing MJ on top of a positive Rolling Stone list? Red flags.

That publication hates that man with unmatched passion. If he was at number one, it'd just be so they can spend more time pissing on his legacy 'cause, just like other trash media sites, they thrive on negativity and controversy.

💚

Chlorine
Just now, PartySick said:

I think they might just be missing an apostrophe in "Stone's"

You thought wrong. :marges:

Archived