Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

bionic
13 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

I GOT FLOOR FOR THE SECOND NIGHT OF NYC!!! SO HAPPY :*-)

you are a crescent blooming icon :vegas: we stan!

buy bionic

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was lucky to snag two tickets for my aunt and cousin who introduced me to Madonna when I was growing up :fatcat: 

You chew beef, I wear meat.

bionic
2 minutes ago, Nano said:

I was lucky to snag two tickets for my aunt and cousin who introduced me to Madonna when I was growing up :fatcat: 

but not one for yourself? :bionic: 

buy bionic

11 minutes ago, bionic said:

but not one for yourself? :bionic: 

I did! during the first round of presale I snagged "where's the party" tickets and got 3 (1 for my fiance, a friend, and myself) :bon:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, bionic said:

whats so VIP about it? just the seat position?

They just call them “VIP packages” because they come with a lithograph and a laniard. It’s just a marketing term.  

I hope I can get tickets tomorrow for me and my friend! Loves gonna lift us up!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

They just call them “VIP packages” because they come with a lithograph and a laniard. It’s just a marketing term.  

So it's not one of the vip packages they're doing for Europe?

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Cameltoe Chariot

This would be my third time seeing her live but I really don't know if she has it in her to pull of this tour anymore :franminervini: I'm not even trying to be a b*tch cuz I love Madge so much but all of her recent performances have been total low energy bombs, it's like she's a shell of who she used to be :franminervini:

monstertoronto
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So it's not one of the vip packages they're doing for Europe?

I don’t know what they’re doing for Europe. 

9 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

This would be my third time seeing her live but I really don't know if she has it in her to pull of this tour anymore :franminervini: I'm not even trying to be a b*tch cuz I love Madge so much but all of her recent performances have been total low energy bombs, it's like she's a shell of who she used to be :franminervini:

Idk why but I‘m not worried. I am certain there will be more Props, Dancers, Staging etc. that‘ll make the show great despite her age

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Crescent Bloom
14 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I thought her Pride NYC show was a lot better than this.

Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Idk why but I‘m not worried. I am certain there will be more Props, Dancers, Staging etc. that‘ll make the show great despite her age

I don't think her age has anything to do with it though, she just seems out of it and sloppy these days and I can't tell what's causing it. She's always been the consummate performer until now, in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't want to sh*t up this thread so I'll head out, just wanted to add my perspective as a longtime Madonna stan, and maybe caution those who are willing to spend thousands to see her that this show might not be that great :franminervini:

15 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

She didn't even want to perform with maluma, but he insisted to she show up. 

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived