💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

bionic
13 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

I GOT FLOOR FOR THE SECOND NIGHT OF NYC!!! SO HAPPY :*-)

you are a crescent blooming icon :vegas: we stan!

buy bionic

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was lucky to snag two tickets for my aunt and cousin who introduced me to Madonna when I was growing up :fatcat: 

You chew beef, I wear meat.

bionic
2 minutes ago, Nano said:

I was lucky to snag two tickets for my aunt and cousin who introduced me to Madonna when I was growing up :fatcat: 

but not one for yourself? :bionic: 

buy bionic

11 minutes ago, bionic said:

but not one for yourself? :bionic: 

I did! during the first round of presale I snagged "where's the party" tickets and got 3 (1 for my fiance, a friend, and myself) :bon:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, bionic said:

whats so VIP about it? just the seat position?

They just call them “VIP packages” because they come with a lithograph and a laniard. It’s just a marketing term.  

I hope I can get tickets tomorrow for me and my friend! Loves gonna lift us up!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

They just call them “VIP packages” because they come with a lithograph and a laniard. It’s just a marketing term.  

So it's not one of the vip packages they're doing for Europe?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cameltoe Chariot

This would be my third time seeing her live but I really don't know if she has it in her to pull of this tour anymore :franminervini: I'm not even trying to be a b*tch cuz I love Madge so much but all of her recent performances have been total low energy bombs, it's like she's a shell of who she used to be :franminervini:

monstertoronto
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So it's not one of the vip packages they're doing for Europe?

I don’t know what they’re doing for Europe. 

9 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

This would be my third time seeing her live but I really don't know if she has it in her to pull of this tour anymore :franminervini: I'm not even trying to be a b*tch cuz I love Madge so much but all of her recent performances have been total low energy bombs, it's like she's a shell of who she used to be :franminervini:

Idk why but I‘m not worried. I am certain there will be more Props, Dancers, Staging etc. that‘ll make the show great despite her age

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Crescent Bloom
14 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I thought her Pride NYC show was a lot better than this.

Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Idk why but I‘m not worried. I am certain there will be more Props, Dancers, Staging etc. that‘ll make the show great despite her age

I don't think her age has anything to do with it though, she just seems out of it and sloppy these days and I can't tell what's causing it. She's always been the consummate performer until now, in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't want to sh*t up this thread so I'll head out, just wanted to add my perspective as a longtime Madonna stan, and maybe caution those who are willing to spend thousands to see her that this show might not be that great :franminervini:

15 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

She didn't even want to perform with maluma, but he insisted to she show up. 

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived