Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Last of Us

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Fantina

My dad is also watching TLOU and listening to him talk about how he enjoyed (didn't say love but it is a step forward) the episode made me feel like I could come out to my parents this year. :heart: I saw the episode before him and had to lie that it wasn't anything special (so he doesn't suspect anything) but was shocked when he told me he liked it more than the first one :giveup: 

When I reminded him that I played the game before he asked me jokingly whether I had to kiss and eat strawberries in the game too and had to explain to him that this part was VERY stressful in the game but for different reasons :ladyhaha:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
2 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

What a damn beautiful episode, jeez.. it was so beautifully written. This is one of my favorite LGBT stories :bradley:

Also, to the pressed straights: (warning, spoiler for TLOU2 but funny regardless)

finished The Last of Us Part II over the weekend. It was fine, but some aspects of it really rubbed me the wrong way. I just don't understand what narrative purpose it served for Tommy and Maria to be a married couple. They talk about their marriage and how they seperate at the end. It was really off-putting because it felt like they were forcing it down my throat. What was the reason why they had to be together? To score brownie points for straights?  I tried to brush it aside but then we get introduced to Abby. Its clear very early on that she has romantic feelings for Owen. More straights?! And then, the two have a sex scene. It's very in your face and it just screams agenda. It seemed like Naughty Dog just wanted to appease the straight community instead of focusing on the story.  They were some natural and organic characters in the game like Ellie, Lev, and Dina (who had a male partner in the past). But they just had to ruin it by forcing an agenda. I don't have a problem with straight people (my landlord is straight), but I do have a problem with them having to be in everything. I was playing this with my seven year old, and after a couple of murders, dog stabbings, and blowing off people's heads, I had to take him out of the room when Owen and Mel kissed. It's just ridiculous we can't have family friendly entertainment anymore.  Overall, do better Naughty Dog.

BRILLIANT*  😂👌🏾

Egypt. W

misha4ever
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Oh and they're review bombing the episode on imdb apparently 

Episode 1:  9.2 (56,773)

Episode 2:  9.3 (48,842)

Episode 3:  8.2 (69,383) [with 22 1 star reviews, and they're almost all about how 'woke culture' ruined the show and how they ruined the show by straying away from the game and being unfaithful to the source material]

I know it's sad to see such an amazing episode get dragged by those idiots but it's highkey hilarious to me that they're so enraged by something that's... literally in the game :rip: We knew about Bill and Frank AGES ago, but I guess it's only fine when it's barely mentioned. 

I really can't wait to see what's gonna happen when they show us the Left Behind events and the rest of the seasons tbh :ladyhaha:

what i dislike about this is how many want to say "i dont care for the gays but this is a filler episode of a short series"... at least learn what a filler episode really is before using it as an excuse for your homophobia, dudebro.

english is not my native language >.<

misha4ever
2 hours ago, Fantina said:

My dad is also watching TLOU and listening to him talk about how he enjoyed (didn't say love but it is a step forward) the episode made me feel like I could come out to my parents this year. :heart: I saw the episode before him and had to lie that it wasn't anything special (so he doesn't suspect anything) but was shocked when he told me he liked it more than the first one :giveup: 

When I reminded him that I played the game before he asked me jokingly whether I had to kiss and eat strawberries in the game too and had to explain to him that this part was VERY stressful in the game but for different reasons :ladyhaha:

babe i think your dad knows.

english is not my native language >.<

Fantina
11 hours ago, misha4ever said:

babe i think your dad knows.

I think both my parents kind of do, but I still get homophobic comments from my mom. Like how they ruined HP by making Dumbledore gay in the recent movie etc.... I was planning to come out to them this year because I don't want to hide it anymore and this episode definitely boosted my confidence.

can I still watch and understand t without playing the games? I really don't want zombie games, I had enough of that

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Fantina
2 minutes ago, River said:

can I still watch and understand t without playing the games? I really don't want zombie games, I had enough of that

You definitely can!!! A lot of my friends are watching it without experiencing the game first! I don't want to sound pretentious or like that I am pressuring you, but the game is much more than a regular zombie game. It has amazing storytelling, dealing with more topics than your average zombie shooter. The sequel has one of my favorite stories of all time.                    

Just now, Fantina said:

You definitely can!!! A lot of my friends are watching it without experiencing the game first! I don't want to sound pretentious or like that I am pressuring you, but the game is much more than a regular zombie game. It has amazing storytelling, dealing with more topics than your average zombie shooter. The sequel has one of my favorite stories of all time.                    

Good to know that, now I just need to renew the hbo max sub lol

I'm just too old for jumpscares and too much shootings lol

Is it ok to just play it on story mode? will i miss anything if I don't play on normal/hard?

I think I have the ps4 remaster free on ps+, maybe I should just buy the ps5 remaster on sale or used, I think it's easy to platinum because there's no online, I'm a platinum fanatic, I have 41 so far, it's a big deal lol

Wasn't completely blown away by the first episode (saw it as fairly run of the mill zombie/apocalypse storytelling), but then really enjoyed the second episode, and the third hit it out of the park, I'm sold

Fantina
1 hour ago, River said:

Good to know that, now I just need to renew the hbo max sub lol

I'm just too old for jumpscares and too much shootings lol

Is it ok to just play it on story mode? will i miss anything if I don't play on normal/hard?

I think I have the ps4 remaster free on ps+, maybe I should just buy the ps5 remaster on sale or used, I think it's easy to platinum because there's no online, I'm a platinum fanatic, I have 41 so far, it's a big deal lol

Oh you can definitely play on story mode! 

As a fellow platinum fanatic TLOU2 was super easy to platinum. TLOU1 on ps4 on the other hand is a way more difficult because I think you have trophies for playing on harder difficulties too which I didn't do.

Just now, Fantina said:

Oh you can definitely play on story mode! 

As a fellow platinum fanatic TLOU2 was super easy to platinum. TLOU1 on ps4 on the other hand is a way more difficult because I think you have trophies for playing on harder difficulties too which I didn't do.

so in that case I'll just get the ps5 one, I like to platinum my games but I don't like the difficulty related trophies, they are annoying as hell lol

• 2 weeks later...
Fantina

OMG the latest episode (episode 5) is a great one too!!! Thank God it aired earlier :giveup:

Archived