💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Last of Us

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

The Last of Us just premiered on HBO and it was perfect in every way! I’m so happy they’ve created a faithful adaptation of one my favourite video games ever made!

If you haven’t played the video games and have a PS4/PS5 I highly recommend you check them out, they’re both incredible. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa

it is so good. i can’t even believe it was able to get to this level. i didn’t kno hbo had this in them but it’s cool to see what kinda shows they can come up with

Healed My Heart

Just watched the pilot and it's so so so good :bradley: I've actually never played the game but do know the storyline already. Can't wait to see the rest of the season!

She/her 💗💜💙

It's crazy how we're now adapting series/movies to video games instead of the other way around. It really goes to show how talented some videogame script writers are.

SILENT HILL

I’m so impressed by this first episode! I love that it’s clearly not trying to be direct copy & paste of the game because that never works out. That ending shot got me so hyped!! :bradley:

I never played it , I don't like zombies :cyanlights:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Fantina

IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD! :firega::firega:

TLOU and TLOU2 are some of my favorite video games ever and seeing them get amazing adaptations just warms my heart. Spoilers for the episode:

Spoiler

The first 30 minutes are some of the best intros to a TV show I have seen in a loooong time. I actually had to take a break after Sarah's death cause of the emotions. Her actress did an amazing job. The car scene was done so well. I read somewhere that they ditched the whole spore idea and replaced them with tendrils which at first I didn't know what to feel cause there are so many iconic scenes connected with spores but so far they did a great job. 

I am a big fan of zombies/gore and was kind of scared that they were going to focus more on the people and make it PG but so far I am enjoying the way they incorporated the infected. The clickers on top of the building in the end got me hyped for the next episode :firega:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

PartySick
5 hours ago, Dennis said:

It's crazy how we're now adapting series/movies to video games instead of the other way around. It really goes to show how talented some videogame script writers are.

What movies have been adapted into video games?

I mean, I know there's a lot that happen in the same universe (like superhero games or, my favorite, games like Alien: Isolation) but have there been video games that directly adapted the plot of a movie?

🖤

Fantina
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What movies have been adapted into video games?

I mean, I know there's a lot that happen in the same universe (like superhero games or, my favorite, games like Alien: Isolation) but have there been video games that directly adapted the plot of a movie?

Some Harry Potter games adapted the movies. Madagascar too. It's definitely older games that used to be direct adaptations of the movies. :ladyhaha:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived