• Body Language (2003)
    • X (2007)
    • Aphrodite (2010)
    • Kiss Me Once (2014)
    • Golden (2018)
    • Disco (2020)

Featured Posts

Patrickern777

The legendary Kylie Minogue have been in the music industry for almost 35 years! And the queen have delivered a lot of club bangers to the people. Kylie's 16th album is rumored to be released the second quarter of this year. So to warm up for the queen's next era. I want to know which album does Lille Monsters prefer and why. I could have only 10 alternative to the poll, so I choose her first album, and from Impossible Princess to Disco (except Kylie Christmas), if your favorite album isn't on the list, just reply 

I have to choose Fever, I have a lot of nostalgic memories when the album was new, I was 11 and didn't have any meaning of music, but when I saw Kylie's music videos on MTV, it was different from all the others, the dance, fashion and uptempo songs made me to love music. The production of the album is also amazing.

I have to give a shout-out to: Light Years, AphroditeDisco! 
And Les Sex & I Was Gonna Cancel (From Kiss Me Once), In My Arms & Sensitized (From X)

cant get you out of my head arms dance GIF

bionic

I voted for X because it has my favorite songs (Speakerphone, In My Arms, Like a Drug, No More Rain) on it. Honorable mentions to Aphrodite, DISCO, and Fever.

I think her most cohesive album is Body Language (but I also think its the weakest of her post-2000 albums)

buy bionic

Who's voting for DISCO.. :lmao:

I voted Body Language, but Fever and X are also fantastic albums. Mother was on a roll 

hausofgay

It's very hard to choose between Fever and Aphrodité, but I'm gonna choose Fever. 

Can't Get You Out of My Head was my #1 played song in 2021 :sara:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Head Empty

Probably an unpopular opinion, but for me it's either Light Years or DISCO.

I rarely listen to full albums by any artist, but DISCO has no skips - and I don't say that lightly. Light Years has some of my favorite tracks of all time, like the title track and Your Disco Needs You. All of it is so camp, but SO well crafted.

Fever might have the most hits, which I love, but the non-singles on that album barely do anything for me.

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

This version of Breathe (as opposed to the sped up version) is such a masterpiece. Could've and should've been a massive hit.

Also them speeding it up is such a TikTok move :bradley:

Reginald

I chose Fever, but...  Body Language, Impossible Princess, Light Years, Aphrodite, DISCO. :bradley: These albums are all fantastic 

edit: Who voted for Golden? Really? :air:

Archived