💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

VELMA's debut score on Rotten Tomatoes

COOOK

Featured Posts

bionic

I watched it today and that 15% audience score was generous. I'd give it 10% for the work of the graphic artists and thats it

buy bionic

Cameltoe Chariot

Honestly, who the hell was this made for? NO ONE wanted this, it reeks of a creative studio trying to nail every demographic in an edgy reinvention of Scooby Doo but with zero message or goal. What an absolute bomb :franminervini:

Debithius
3 minutes ago, Railing said:

It wasn't that bad. The hate is overblown and frankly a bit bandwagon-y.

No, it is even worse.

Railing
8 minutes ago, Debithius said:

No, it is even worse.

It's a pretty standard adult cartoon that gets a little overly sociopolticial at times but still has a few chuckles here or there. At the end of the day, literally only 2 episodes have been released and people are only criticizing it so intensely because they're choosing to go into the series with blind hate because of social media, that's all it is :green:

TheSine
On 1/12/2023 at 4:04 PM, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Honestly, who the hell was this made for? NO ONE wanted this, it reeks of a creative studio trying to nail every demographic in an edgy reinvention of Scooby Doo but with zero message or goal. What an absolute bomb :franminervini:

Exactly. I swear this series has to be an entire joke to get people riled up because there's no way this show is real. Half of the people starring in the show are "comedians". Scooby-Doo is fine as it is. Maybe it's just me but I don't get the point or the reason for remaking a show that doesn't need to be remade.  :icega:

🖤TheSine🖤

Railing
5 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Scooby-Doo is fine as it is. Maybe it's just me but I don't get the point or the reason for remaking a show that doesn't need to be remade.  

You know this is a show that has been remade countless times and will continue to be forever :rip: The original show only lasted 2 seasons before having multiple reworks in the 70s and 80s. And almost every series iteration starting with "13 Ghosts" in 1985, as well as the live action films, etc. have been total reboots with their own ideas for the characters.

Debithius
6 hours ago, Railing said:

It's a pretty standard adult cartoon that gets a little overly sociopolticial at times but still has a few chuckles here or there. At the end of the day, literally only 2 episodes have been released and people are only criticizing it so intensely because they're choosing to go into the series with blind hate because of social media, that's all it is :green:

You truly have to be demented if you think this show is great or even okey.

Archived