💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato Poster For New Album Is Banned In UK

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

dl

The title of the singer's new album clearly alluded to a swear word and, together with the image, linked sexuality to a sacred symbol, the advertising watchdog found.

Polydor Records said it was artwork designed to promote the album and did not believe it to be offensive.

The poster was removed after four days.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said it had received complaints relating to the "image of Ms Lovato bound up in a bondage-style outfit whilst lying on a mattress shaped like a crucifix".

The singer was "in a position with her legs bound to one side which was reminiscent of Christ on the cross," it added.

Together with title of the album "Holy Fvck", the ASA found the poster was "likely to be viewed as linking sexuality to the sacred symbol of the crucifix and the crucifixion". This was was likely to cause serious offence to Christians, it said.

Demi Lovato's eighth album, released in August 2022, documents her complicated journey through alcohol and drug addiction, mental health issues, treatment and recovery.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-64214750.amp

:partysick:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MessyTop

Uh??? 
album came out 8/2022???

even Demi’s fans didn’t like it. I guess is a good thing someone is talking about the album. 

badfaith

Not the people who hate Demi coming here first :billie: This album was amazing, on par with Renaissance for me but I liked more songs on HF, surprised it didn't do so well.

29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This was was likely to cause serious offence to Christians, it said.

Like the Christians never deserved being offended after colonizing and forcing their beliefs :bear:

MessyTop
51 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Not the people who hate Demi coming here first :billie: This album was amazing, on par with Renaissance for me but I liked more songs on HF, surprised it didn't do so well.

Like the Christians never deserved being offended after colonizing and forcing their beliefs :bear:

I love Demi, but the album is atrocious. I tired so hard to like it, and no. Again, at least someone is talking about the album, cause none is. 🥴

Blackout19
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I love Demi, but the album is atrocious. I tired so hard to like it, and no. Again, at least someone is talking about the album, cause none is. 🥴

This. I loved Confident. 

But this one, was omg.. I could not finish even one song. 

If she wants to do again an album, she should go back to her pop music. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

ALGAYDO

Did the people hating on the album even listen to it? Easily her best body of work since, well, the first time in her career. STREAM HOLY FVCK 

y'all are on crack if you think this album is bad, i hope demi goes down the metal route

mother, what must i do?

Archived