💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Beau Is Afraid' trailer, starring Joaquin Phoenix

COOOK

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

The leaked early draft script reads like a nightmare; this movie is about to be WILD

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Cameltoe Chariot

I read the script that leaked years ago and when this movie was announced with same title I almost couldn't believe they were actually making it, because the script is... uh... :wtfga: EXTREMELY f*cked up

But the trailer confirms this is the script I read, and when I say that this movie will be more horrific and insane than anything Ari Aster has done so far... believe me lmao

sarcamstic

i’m so excited for this movie. looks utterly insane, i can’t wait to see what ari aster will do with it :firega:

flying like 1000 birds

would die for a Gaga x Aster x A24 collab. 

imagine gaga being in a weird artsy horror film kinda like you and i/judas visuals.

ProfessionalClown
5 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I read the script that leaked years ago and when this movie was announced with same title I almost couldn't believe they were actually making it, because the script is... uh... :wtfga: EXTREMELY f*cked up

But the trailer confirms this is the script I read, and when I say that this movie will be more horrific and insane than anything Ari Aster has done so far... believe me lmao

Any link? I wanna read 

monstertoronto
5 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Really??  It doesn’t even look like a horror movie here. What happens? 

Archived