đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary debuts at #68 on Billboard Hot 100

sara57

Featured Posts

The good part of the song entering the is market is that it could re-ignite the interest abroad, even more if it kicks off on the radio.

but yeah it would Nice just raising to the top 40. Higher than that is a mystery if its possible. The song has been alive for 2 months and half by now. Só proud 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva

Omg this is awesome! I'd love for it to make top 40.

Haus Of Gaga, make it happen!

excuse me no

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

So Die for you by the Weeknd just entered the Top 10 this week and it’s a 6 year old song from his old Starboy album. It was rediscovered on TikTok too.  I wonder what. Infer it debuted on the chart and how long it took to go top 10. I feel Bloody Mary’s tiktok resurgence has been way more mainstream than die for you so maybe we can also expect Top 10? I know the Weeknd is waaaay more steamed than Gaga in general though, but still maybe this is a great sign. 

Reading your post made me curious so I dug up the info:

It re-entered the hot100 at #71 on September 3rd last year and for the most part it rose slowly every single week, and now 19 weeks later it's a top10 hit. 

Now, it's hard to tell what will happen with Bloody Mary, but I do see potential for a top40 hit, just hang tight tho, as it took The weeknd almost 2 months to get into the top40, so we'll have to wait and see :fan:

ALGAYDO
35 minutes ago, andrea brisea said:

idk how to explain it but i feel like BM is even more popular than ROM

It is, I think. When ROM was out, all the gays and gals were streaming it and making a few TTs, but with BM literally everyone and their mothers are doing the viral Wednesday dance AND streaming the song. I feel like it’s not charting as high but more people are aware of it  

monketsharona

Just feel like the discount on Itunes this week was made for a cute little peak in Hot100 next week with more digital sales (and still great streaming numbers), right before the song is sent to radios next week. 

FantasInIbiza

:derpga: well ok Chile but ok:triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!

DoremonLove

The day has come im finally thankful to tiktok

:tony:bloody mary truly deserves this.:rockstar:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Tinnitus15

Hope she can feel her fans’ support for Joker 2 and Bloody Mary, considering she went through a loss. I think it’s a good think to think about it now. Go Gaga, we will be streaming and watch Joker 2 for you :sis:

Chromatislaps
11 hours ago, NATAH said:

bloody mary, mother of bloody christ, i didn't think it would be higher than 80 1364353732_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.8d1dddb61c676019c62a48d1cda59c9f.gif

fixed

Moonlight on Water
13 hours ago, mamo said:

well hello 2023 just started with a bloody bang! :vegas:

peppermint-drag-race.gif

same!

she/her

monstertoronto
9 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Reading your post made me curious so I dug up the info:

It re-entered the hot100 at #71 on September 3rd last year and for the most part it rose slowly every single week, and now 19 weeks later it's a top10 hit. 

Now, it's hard to tell what will happen with Bloody Mary, but I do see potential for a top40 hit, just hang tight tho, as it took The weeknd almost 2 months to get into the top40, so we'll have to wait and see :fan:

Thanks for doing this!  I hope BM at least goes top 40 but maybe even top 10. Will be interesting to see if it keeps slowly building as well. I hope the massive amount of attention doesn’t result in a shorter burst than a lengthy climb. 

Wow I didn't expected! So happy for my fav song! 

We need a lyric or an animated video to push it higher! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Archived