💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary debuts at #68 on Billboard Hot 100

sara57

Featured Posts

Fashionofhissteven

Born This Way Is The Album Of The Century! Might As Well Release The Remaining 4 Singles At This Point!!

Now Dance With Your Hands Above Your Heads Bitches! :vegas:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, sara57 said:

Yeah looks like Bobby or Interscope or whoever really did their job this time :vegas:

Wait, you mean all the whining little managers saying her team wasn't doing enough might not know what they're talking about? :what:

stevana229

she NEEDS to perform the song on an award show or something. the song isn't on the top 50 USA Spotify anymore.. she can't let the hype die 

voltron92
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

jesus christ i didn't think it would be higher than 80 1364353732_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.8d1dddb61c676019c62a48d1cda59c9f.gif

Wait and see. It'll rise better than Jesus by Easter time 

monstertoronto

So Die for you by the Weeknd just entered the Top 10 this week and it’s a 6 year old song from his old Starboy album. It was rediscovered on TikTok too.  I wonder what. Infer it debuted on the chart and how long it took to go top 10. I feel Bloody Mary’s tiktok resurgence has been way more mainstream than die for you so maybe we can also expect Top 10? I know the Weeknd is waaaay more steamed than Gaga in general though, but still maybe this is a great sign. 

this is so amazing, im so happy born this way is having a spotlight once again

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived