charts

Bloody Mary debuts at #68 on Billboard Hot 100

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

This is pretty sweet. I heard the song on Z100 (one of the biggest radio stations in New York) yesterday and I felt happy. Was weird hearing it on the radio, but was a pleasant surprise. 

tyler k
4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Do we think it will be its peak? Any hopes of it rising?

it'll absolutely rise and keep rising once it impacts US radio. It's already hit #32 on US Mainstream Top 40 chart so i think it has a way to go honestly.

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

EGOT2027

i remember around the time of the edge of glory video, a lot of people on here thought gaga’s career might be fading. it was like she had been on top of the world and untouchable for so long and suddenly people thought it was all crumbling. i myself remember worrying after ARTPOP if she would ever be huge again. it makes me unbelievably emotional to see her old music being picked up just as she’s working on her most challenging artistic endeavor yet (and one that is completely different than anything she was doing then or has done now). love y’all 

RodeckDanny

OMG that's so MUCH! Guys we need to make it big for her, let's share and stream it worldwide. <3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Rat Boy

I summon the power of Wanda Maximoff, Scarlet Witch, to resurrect Bloody Mary to #1. Protect us from Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and Kimberly Petra.

wanda.gif

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RAMROD

That is a great start for non singles. Hope it will keep getting up :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mister G

Nice and that’s awesome Bloody Mary getting all this praise. Born This Way’s 12th anniversary is coming up and while not considered a milestone year, this is fantastic considering Born This Way is truly engraving itself in history as one of the most iconic albums of all time. We stan a legend.

MessyTop
13 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Seriously just go buy it yall. A purchase = 150 streams. It's a dollar. Lol. 

This! Let’s all buy it 

Archived