Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What‘s the longest distance you‘ve travelled for Gaga?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

I haven’t seen Gaga unfortunately, but I have travelled from Vienna to Paris and Rome to see Björk and from Santiago de Compostela to Luxembourg to see Björk and from Santiago to Paris to see Fka twigs and from Vienna to Berlin to see Kid Cudi 

ChrissyBot
15 hours ago, TEANUS said:

164 miles to Hersheypark Stadium in PA :vegas:

Omg you were at the same show as me!

OT: I drove 2 hours to Hershey and like an hour to East Rutherford for the metlife show

Ophelia

1450 km from small city in Poland to Antwerp for JWT :heart:

….buut I also travelled 2601 km in total to see her twice during TCB. Poland -> Dusseldorf -> Stockholm

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Mocchi

Bcn - Vegas for Enigma 

Bcn - London for CBT

Would basically go anywhere if she ever decides to not go back to the South of Europe 

DanceInTheDark
15 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Amsterdam - Las Vegas

8597 km 

Enigma/Jazz & Piano

I would never ever have gone to Vegas if it wasn't for Gaga, and it was really fun.

It was so great to see her do jazz and pop in a short time span. 

Did you have GC EE @ the Arnhem show? I remember there was a girl in line telling she went to Vegas just for Gaga going to both shows. Maybe this was you? :lolga:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Bolkins

London to Vegas and did the trip on my own, it was so much fun and would recommend it if anyone considers doing it solo when she’s back. That trip also started a love of Vegas for me, I’ve been back 3 times since :bear:

Schwerk
2 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Did you have GC EE @ the Arnhem show? I remember there was a girl in line telling she went to Vegas just for Gaga going to both shows. Maybe this was you? :lolga:

I did, I was all the way in the front of the line with my friends in my Replay outfit. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived