💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

COVID-19 horror film

COOOK

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet

Blumhouse is such a prolific production company, but only like 40% of their material is good imo

Also, teathrical stuff produced by Jason Blum >>> streaming originals 

Cavadour
35 minutes ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

too soon.

Yeah. Probably. Low budget slasher for sure

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

HookerOnAChurch

Wait for a movie, sadly it's not over yet in real life. In Italy three regions have red zone numbers. 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

I watched this movie at TIFF! It was fun. The opening scene completely feels like it’s a Scream movie. And then instead of a huge cast that gets picked off the movie essentially turns into an extended chase/attack scene they runs for almost the whole movie. It’s good! 

sarcamstic

i don’t see why y’all are dragging it already :laughga: kevin williamson (scream) was involved in it & i’ve heard pretty good things online. i’m honestly kinda eager to see a lockdown themed slasher… like yeah, it’s a bit corny, but aren’t all of the modern meta-slashers that reference current/recent events? movies like this age into campy horror gems!!

anyways, it does look a little gimmicky, but anything scream-esque is a yes from me :firega:

flying like 1000 birds

ProfessionalClown
35 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I watched this movie at TIFF! It was fun. The opening scene completely feels like it’s a Scream movie. And then instead of a huge cast that gets picked off the movie essentially turns into an extended chase/attack scene they runs for almost the whole movie. It’s good! 

This gets me excited! Kevin Williamson knows how to write a good chase sequence 

monstertoronto
9 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This gets me excited! Kevin Williamson knows how to write a good chase sequence 

Then you will love this. 

Flippy

When I saw the title I immediately thought of Songbird :billie:

I mean, it looks interesting! :ohwell: I'll watch it!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Volantits

I went to an early screening with a friend and we both really enjoyed it. The movie does a pretty good job of balancing the COVID topic and showing the results of the pandemic, making some subtle jokes and covers death. The theater was also super engaged with the movie; we’ve all been & still are going through it and media projects our reality ya know. It was kind of a release in my soul ngl 🥲 what a time to be alive 

Archived