Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation (new album out March 10th)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

NewUsername
2 hours ago, Magneto said:

I was hoping for a PH 2.0 since it suits her voice so well, but obviously with Miley we're gonna get something completely new and I'm here for it:firega:

Rock indeed really is the best for her voice!

2 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Uff, so happy she dropped the Rock sound. Not that I think she was bad for it or whatever, it’s just not the music I enjoy so I’m gonna be shellfish and happy we get some synths again <3

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argentum

So here for this.

Her evolution these last few years has been amazing and I can see her starting to find her true "voice"

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Charmz

I’m so here for this. I didn’t expect to like Plastic Hearts as much, but it really got me into Miley’s music. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Phaye Monster

I hope she keeps some PH elements bc I really love that album and it was really well received. Regardless I’m excited and think this’ll be a great era for her

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Wolf Boy

We have no idea that she won’t have rock on the album. All we have heard are some synths so far.

ELECTROHEART

YASSS ugh, she's soooo hot :heat: and I can't wait for this, i think is going to be an interesting transition from Plastic Hearts to this :woohoo:and what an amazing year to start the year in music, it seems the artists which released albums in 2020 are going to release this year, Miley, Ari, Dua, The Weekend, Kylie :woohoo:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

RudraCNG

Oh, I expected her not to follow the rock path again, but it's still sad. Anyway, it sounds very Lana-esque so I'm excited.

ModernEcstasy

Funnily enough, I’ve gotten into Black Mirror recently and just watched the Ashley- O episode. It’s apparently not popular amongst fans of the series, but I loved It!

Will give Plastic Hearts a listen tomorrow (is it anything like Prisoner/ Midnight Sky?)

• FATCAT changed the title to Endless Summer Vacation out in NZ!

Archived