💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWBall 2.0 CHANGES

Skins

Featured Posts

There's still the show & tell part of the show :)

That is totally not the same as the normal show and tell. That looks like she just saw the bus and went to get it. It's not like after Bad Kids how she used to go sit at the front of the stage.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTBOP

• Skins

• Ara Gem

• Miel

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, that piano is awful :eek: but I'm happy because she didn't used it in my country lol. I love the new HML hat and the new Scheisse suit.

Does anybody know what is this?

oSwgl.jpg

RaoZX.jpg

Shes Performing Cake!

Edit: They Only Played Cake ,But She Didn't Perform It! :roll:

I thought they played it at all the shows since it released. In my country they played it after Marry The Night. I almost scream because I thought she will come out and sing it like in Brazil :sweat:

Sorry, that piano is awful :eek: but I'm happy because she didn't used it in my country lol. I love the new HML hat and the new Scheisse suit.

Does anybody know what is this?

oSwgl.jpg

RaoZX.jpg

I thought they played it at all the shows since it released. In my country they played it after Marry The Night. I almost scream because I thought she will come out and sing it like in Brazil :sweat:

it was just a little video message she made for the crowd to watch while they were waiting for her. I hope she does it at ever show now actually lol

TraeumereiLPB

I relly like the changes. The new piano looks like it was laying on the ground of the ocean for many years and was now recovered for Gaga to play it ;) 'The Queen' and 'Hair' Studio are FLAWLESS :worship: The only thing I miss is the part after Bad Kids. It was so personal, touching and funny, even I (I was sitting at the back of the Arena) could feel the spirit of this intimate moment. Just Gaga, talking to the crowd... :cry:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

heavymlover

What a shame that they got rid of the gun during Government Hooker. It's understandable because of the shooting thing, but still... Maybe later it will come back.

J e s s e

Ugh first the death in paparazzi and now GH :smh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

EvilChromatica

Ugh first the death in paparazzi and now GH :smh:

What?! They didn't show Mother G.O.A.T's death during Paparazzi?!

J e s s e

What?! They didn't show Mother G.O.A.T's death during Paparazzi?!

No I mean first the gun was used to kill it, and now the new discostick is used to kill it. It isn't very exciting.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

EvilChromatica

No I mean first the gun was used to kill it, and now the new discostick is used to kill it. It isn't very exciting.

Ohhh :sweat: I got nervous

P.S.: I thought this :sweat: is wearing headphones...It's sweat... :toofunny:

Allison M

Ohhh :sweat: I got nervous

P.S.: I thought this :sweat: is wearing headphones...It's sweat...

I thought the same thing for sooooo long. Hahaha