Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bloody Mary to debut on the Billboard Hot 100

Kimmo

Featured Posts

myluis617
18 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Sheibe, Hair, Government Hooker, and Americano should have been singles. Marry the Night is my favorite Gaga song of all time but as a single it's a little.....it just was a weird choice for #5. If they really wanted to revive the era at the end Sheibe would have done the job. Heavy Metal Lover was cute, too.

Confused Cat GIFSingles….

what market would have those had any success in? 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS
31 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

probably like #97

i thought there was a rule that it can’t re-enter the chart being so old unless it’s top 50 no? or maybe it’s because it never charted

JustTea
43 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Sheibe, Hair, Government Hooker, and Americano should have been singles. Marry the Night is my favorite Gaga song of all time but as a single it's a little.....it just was a weird choice for #5. If they really wanted to revive the era at the end Sheibe would have done the job. Heavy Metal Lover was cute, too.

Judge Judy Do Not Want GIF

YouCanSitWithUs
33 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i thought there was a rule that it can’t re-enter the chart being so old unless it’s top 50 no? or maybe it’s because it never charted

Bloody Mary has never charted on the US Billboard Hot 100.

YouCanSitWithUs
36 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Confused Cat GIFSingles….

what market would have those had any success in? 

Pop music was a little different back then and I think Scheibe and Americano would have appealed to a demographic. Government Hooker was weird and obscure enough to get attention and would have delivered a truly iconic live show performance. 

BillieGOAT
40 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

I believe that’s only for songs that have charted for 20+ weeks :tongue:

DoremonLove

See when u reaease iconic timless music:kiss: excited to see what position it will be.

How can anoyone not love gaga

AnglerfishbraBENUS
18 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Bloody Mary has never charted on the US Billboard Hot 100.

that’s what i just said :)

Ladle Ghoulash
22 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Pop music was a little different back then and I think Scheibe and Americano would have appealed to a demographic. Government Hooker was weird and obscure enough to get attention and would have delivered a truly iconic live show performance. 

Given the GP thought Judas was too abrasive, I seriously doubt they would've gone for Scheisse or GH.

RenegAde
24 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Releasing Government hooker would have ended that era so fast. Thank God fans don't choose the singles 

Ladle Ghoulash
8 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Releasing Government hooker would have ended that era so fast. Thank God fans don't choose the singles 

Seriously. People are acting like because the GP warmed up to BM like...10 years after the fact, that the GP would've somehow loved the deep cuts as singles in 2011 lmao

NichuuB

Will she finnalybe able to have a solo hit? Cuz all the recent other she needed help from other artists to achieve it

Property of @Whale

Maxine Puth
25 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

Will she finnalybe able to have a solo hit? Cuz all the recent other she needed help from other artists to achieve it

ARUTW is one of her biggest songs :ladyhaha:

Archived