Bloody Mary to debut on the Billboard Hot 100

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon

Now all the Christmas songs are gone...

I truly hope there will be some visual or lyrics MV to boost it. If it takes so hard on TikTok it can takes on YouTube as well.

Controversiaga

tbh, the BTW album is so underrated by the GP.  It deserved so much more exposure and recognition.

Im so bitter that the team played it safe with the singles after the Judas catastrophe.  IMO, the deep cuts on this album are far better than the singles we got post Judas.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

tbh, the BTW album is so underrated by the GP.  It deserved so much more exposure and recognition.

Im so bitter that the team played it safe with the singles after the Judas catastrophe.  IMO, the deep cuts on this album are far better than the singles we got post Judas.

I think MTN had a better chance earlier in they cycle, but I think the single choices were fine tbh.

Purr more, hiss less.

Controversiaga
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I think MTN had a better chance earlier in they cycle, but I think the single choices were fine tbh.

idk, I don't think the GP would've cared for MTN, and honestly I think its overrated within our community.

but that's just me!  I think the single choices were very safe and don't represent BTW album at all and what it stands for and don't reflect its full potential.

the GP really only might remember Edge of Glory and You & I, of course BTW single.  Those 3 songs are the only tracks off BTW that got lots of radio play and exposure.  The album deserved better!!! LOL <3 ok 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Roronoa

I think Yoü and I was a poor choice for a single. It didn’t do anything and the GP was sick of her at that point. They wanted a gay bop to dance to (Scheiße) after TFM but her fking label got in the way. 

YouCanSitWithUs

Sheibe, Hair, Government Hooker, and Americano should have been singles. Marry the Night is my favorite Gaga song of all time but as a single it's a little.....it just was a weird choice for #5. If they really wanted to revive the era at the end Sheibe would have done the job. Heavy Metal Lover was cute, too.

RodeckDanny

Omg stream it as much as possible so that it's not #99 lmfao

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

tomsches

Boom ba doom doom

GAGA

Boom ba doom doom

GAGA

Boom ba doom doom

GAGA

Boom ba doom doom

GAGA 

Anderson123

Yass Bloody Mary coming to snatch Anti Hero's wig.

Spoiler

Inb4 Speak Now Taylor's Version surprise release and blocks it. :bradley:

21 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

Come on...so underrated was BTW album absolutely not...i agree with you that perhaps After Judas which Is a great single they wanted to play safer

Archived