opinion

Gaga Fans Need To Stop Pressuring Gaga to Release ARTPOP Act 2 (Or a Re-release)

YouCanSitWithUs

Featured Posts

LordByron28
On 1/4/2023 at 2:42 AM, Ivy said:

I was with you until this, I rather some full old demos if Gaga doesn't want to redo them or polish them etc :selena:.. but I wouldn't mind original ARTPOP remixed and rereleased w Act 2!

I guess it depends on the state of the material. If there are legitimate complete tracks that just need some proper mastering/mixing, that's fine to release them as is. However, depending on the quality and quantity of Act 2 tracks. It'd seem likely and easier to do some Act 2 collabs as well. A song like Brooklyn Nights that has been leaked on the internet for 5+ years could easily be reinvigorated and appreciated with a remix collab by Rina Sawayama. Songs such as Red Flame,  Partynauseous, and others were designed for collaborations but for various reasons they fell through. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always think it's funny when people present their opinion as fact. Just because YOU think an album is bad does not make that true. There are hundreds of thousands of people that have a different opinion than you, so stop trying to invalidate the things people enjoy. I think ARTPOP is one of her best work. I want to hear ACT II, and frankly, I don't care if they're just crappy demos. It's better than nothing.

LG7 will come eventually, but it's not coming this year, so let's celebrate ARTPOP for its 10th anniversary.

I won't mind an ARTPOP 10th anniversary re-release with just 5-8 new songs which were supposed to be on act 2.. She can even call it ARTPOP deluxe. Anyways knowing her we won't get anything. 

Bella Goth

yall be crying for ARTPOP act 2 and treat the album like u guys did over a babylon hauslab when it came out :ohwell:

KindnessPunk

I might be in the minority here (and this kinda off topic) but I actually don’t expect LG7 anytime soon. Not because I don’t believe she wants to release but only because it just doesn’t make sense timeline-wise. She just finished The Chromatica Ball and that in a way revived the album and gave it longer legs. Like Chromatica still feel so fresh for me! Again, I know I’m probably in the minority here, but let the girl breathe! She’s got a film to do, a makeup empire to run, and probably a bunch of other stuff she hasn’t even announced yet. If LG7 is coming I don’t think it’ll be until after Joker is released (which is still over a year away)

YouCanSitWithUs
On 1/5/2023 at 2:42 PM, JohnnyVersace said:

I never said anything about you judging her - but you have about 30 posts in this thread discussing if she's this that or the other, what she's addicted to, where she's referred to it and "wanted to say something but couldn't" etc. You keep bringing up how she'd be "happier" if she'd come out, and how her label tried to stop her (lol?). You're putting pressure on her for something you don't even know the extent of. 

I don't think it's gross to be an addict, and never have said that. I have addicts in my life and struggle with substances myself...a lot of people do. I think it should be discussed and open, so that it can be normalized and people can heal. 

However, to discuss the severity of someone ELSE'S addiction on a public forum, who you don't even ****ing KNOW is bizarre, disrespectful, and downright weird. If she wants to discuss it one day, she will. But it sure as hell won't be because "YouCanSitWithUs" thinks she'd be "happier" doing so.

:bear:

I don't really think you got my point nor was my main focus on judging the fact of how severe her addiction was. My intent was totally to draw points that she had talked about her addiction in her music and it was pretty obvious what she was going through at this time.

YOU are the one who seems to still be acting as if the conversation of addiction is inflammatory...which is problematic in itself....and now it appears you are trying to backtrack from how upset you were by someone simply questioning that someone could or could not be an addict.

AGAIN...if it was ANY other disease no one would bat an eye. You seem to have a weird problem with addiction being a topic that you need to sort out. It is not weird at all to speculate someone's addiction when they are constantly hinting at it through their work. It is not weird at all to talk about it. 

Stop clowning yourself and read how dramatic you acted for someone talking about what Gaga has clearly implied herself just hasn't outright said. 

And yes....again...she would be happier if she outright came out and said it and I can quantifiably say that that is true because that is how AA, NA, SA, Cognitive Behaviorial Therapy ALL WORK. You have to be willing to completely be open to everyone about your problem and not hide it in order to overcome it. You can't sneak your problems around. You might be around those who suffer from addiction...but you have clearly not practiced any serious form of recovery program or taken it seriously because it is pretty universally known that this is not offensive to outright call someone out on their behavior. 

You clearly are just trying to cause flamebait and don't even want to understand what my intent was. 

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

AGAIN...if it was ANY other disease no one would bat an eye. You seem to have a weird problem with addiction being a topic that you need to sort out. It is not weird at all to speculate someone's addiction when they are constantly hinting at it through their work. 

Yes it is. Tata! :trollga:

YouCanSitWithUs
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Yes it is. Tata! :trollga:

When someone like Gaga who has openly discussed abusing drugs and alcohol and then you go "Damn, I am worried about her. I wonder if she is okay. Maybe she needs some sort of help with that." Yes. That is competely fine. 

You are part of the problem and probably an enabler if you think that being "nice" and not talking about someone's addiction is a safe bet to getting someone healthy and sober.

You clearly don't know what the **** you are talking about....at all. Because if you understood the disease of addiction you would understand it is more powerful than the person and someone cannot simply "privately get sober". 

Why do you think celebrities have a tendency to relapse over and over and over again when they go run off to some hideaway or far away rehab and then come back to their Hollywood lives and do it all over again?

Sobriety is tough. It is a challenge every day for the rest of an addict's life. And it does get easier....but it doesn't even begin when you have people like you who are so concerned with being what you think is PC (when it's like...not even how it works and actually really bad for an addict to just ignore the problem).

Gaga's fans talking about how they notice her toxic behaviors is actually a wake up call and probably healthy for her. And if that is a shocker to you...I leave you with what Oscar Wilde once said: "Real friends stab you in the front."

JohnnyVersace
6 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

I don't really think you got my point nor was my main focus on judging the fact of how severe her addiction was. My intent was totally to draw points that she had talked about her addiction in her music and it was pretty obvious what she was going through at this time.

YOU are the one who seems to still be acting as if the conversation of addiction is inflammatory...which is problematic in itself....and now it appears you are trying to backtrack from how upset you were by someone simply questioning that someone could or could not be an addict.

AGAIN...if it was ANY other disease no one would bat an eye. You seem to have a weird problem with addiction being a topic that you need to sort out. It is not weird at all to speculate someone's addiction when they are constantly hinting at it through their work. It is not weird at all to talk about it. 

Stop clowning yourself and read how dramatic you acted for someone talking about what Gaga has clearly implied herself just hasn't outright said. 

And yes....again...she would be happier if she outright came out and said it and I can quantifiably say that that is true because that is how AA, NA, SA, Cognitive Behaviorial Therapy ALL WORK. You have to be willing to completely be open to everyone about your problem and not hide it in order to overcome it. You can't sneak your problems around. You might be around those who suffer from addiction...but you have clearly not practiced any serious form of recovery program or taken it seriously because it is pretty universally known that this is not offensive to outright call someone out on their behavior. 

You clearly are just trying to cause flamebait and don't even want to understand what my intent was. 

This is literally so ****ed. All of it.

You are no one in Gaga's life. She is a human being just like the rest of us who struggles day to day. For you to sit here and say that YOU know what would make her happier is so beyond delusional and weird. And now you're coming for me? as if I'm phobic to addiction? For you to type your filthy little paws on this forum and tell ME that I've never sought help or recovery or treatment when you don't even KNOW ME is so laughable, absurd and downright mean, and I pray that you seek the healing and peace that you need. 

You have absolutely zero right to ever define someone's addiction or treatment, whether it's hinted at through their art, or not. 

Take several seats. 

lerhamn-chair-black-brown-vittaryd-beigemammut-childrens-chair-indoor-outdoor-re

61v2Wcz3VpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

YouCanSitWithUs
On 1/6/2023 at 1:48 AM, Amiley810 said:

I always think it's funny when people present their opinion as fact. Just because YOU think an album is bad does not make that true. There are hundreds of thousands of people that have a different opinion than you, so stop trying to invalidate the things people enjoy. I think ARTPOP is one of her best work. I want to hear ACT II, and frankly, I don't care if they're just crappy demos. It's better than nothing.

LG7 will come eventually, but it's not coming this year, so let's celebrate ARTPOP for its 10th anniversary.

I always think it's funny when people are just casually sharing their opinions about an album and someone comes along and decides to be so nitpicky about the wording that they somehow manage to victimize themself about a damn pop album.

Some people say it's MID. Some people say it's not. If you like it so much....go listen to it. 

YouCanSitWithUs

This is literally so ****ed. All of it.

You are no one in Gaga's life. She is a human being just like the rest of us who struggles day to day. For you to sit here and say that YOU know what would make her happier is so beyond delusional and weird. And now you're coming for me? as if I'm phobic to addiction? For you to type your filthy little paws on this forum and tell ME that I've never sought help or recovery or treatment when you don't even KNOW ME is so laughable, absurd and downright mean, and I pray that you seek the healing and peace that you need. 

You have absolutely zero right to ever define someone's addiction or treatment, whether it's hinted at through their art, or not. 

Take several seats. 

lerhamn-chair-black-brown-vittaryd-beigemammut-childrens-chair-indoor-outdoor-re

61v2Wcz3VpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Well thank you for clarifying that you still know nothing about getting actual help or putting work into help.

You are probably one of those people who think that therapy is just about going and talking about yourself and not actually doing anything to better yourself. 

LOL. 

You can sit in that chair your provided for yourself and wheel yourself out of this conversation because you have proven yourself UNQUALIFIED. And buy a seatwarmer while you are at it for that cold day in Hell when I give a ****. 

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Well thank you for clarifying that you still know nothing about getting actual help or putting work into help.

You are probably one of those people who think that therapy is just about going and talking about yourself and not actually doing anything to better yourself. 

LOL. 

You can sit in that chair your provided for yourself and wheel yourself out of this conversation because you have proven yourself UNQUALIFIED. And buy a seatwarmer while you are at it for that cold day in Hell when I give a ****. 

Consult my therapist, my psychotherapist, and my prescriptions. 

And literally **** you. Truly evil ^ 

YouCanSitWithUs

Consult my therapist, my psychotherapist, and my prescriptions. 

And literally **** you. Truly evil ^ 

I think you are evil for trying to act like you didn't think low of people who are addicted earlier and then try and backtrack and victim blame. TOXIC.

And now you are gaslighting by acting like you didn't complete bully and harass my opinion about showing genuine concern for Gaga and then saying "I am no one in Gaga's life". Pretty awful. 

All because you didn't like my opinion. Wow. Way to throw stones at someone who had completely good intentions to stir a little drama up on GagaDaily! 

JohnnyVersace
3 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

I think you are evil for trying to act like you didn't think low of people who are addicted earlier and then try and backtrack and victim blame. TOXIC.

And now you are gaslighting by acting like you didn't complete bully and harass my opinion about showing genuine concern for Gaga and then saying "I am no one in Gaga's life". Pretty awful. 

All because you didn't like my opinion. Wow. Way to throw stones at someone who had completely good intentions to stir a little drama up on GagaDaily! 

Provide me the post where I said I thought low of Gaga for being addicted. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived