💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Speak Now (Taylor's Version) to be released before The Eras Tour

COOOK

Featured Posts

Better Day
6 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

i know the whole scooter braun drama. but it also sounds like another one of her cashgrabs

No, imagine an artist gives their painting on loan to an art gallery, then after the show the show the gallery sells it without the artists permission. That is the exact same situation as Taylor Swift. Obviously it financially benefits her because she is an artist. If Gaga was in the same situation the whole forum would be out in support for her.   

Together You And I!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
7 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

No, imagine an artist gives their painting on loan to an art gallery, then after the show the show the gallery sells it without the artists permission. That is the exact same situation as Taylor Swift. Obviously it financially benefits her because she is an artist. If Gaga was in the same situation the whole forum would be out in support for her.   

sure, if you want to believe such just to gobble up more "releases". if thats so why does she releases various cover of the same album, ones with deluxe edition and other without and so on? for me this is cash grab with the excuse of "having copyrights again"

Property of @Whale

Better Day
Just now, NichuuB said:

sure, if you want to believe such just to gobble up more "releases". if thats so why does she releases various cover of the same album, ones with deluxe edition and other without and so on? for me this is cash grab with the excuse of "having copyrights again"

As far as I am aware, Fearless (Taylor’s Version) & Red (Taylor’s Version) had 1 cover and the exact same tracklist with no deluxe edition. 

Together You And I!

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

As far as I am aware, Fearless (Taylor’s Version) & Red (Taylor’s Version) had 1 cover and the exact same tracklist with no deluxe edition. 

but what about the remixes or variants of songs on these album, like the many several she releases in her regular recent works just to spam big numbers and guarantee top places on charts

Property of @Whale

Better Day
Just now, NichuuB said:

but what about the remixes or variants of songs on these album, like the many several she releases in her regular recent works just to spam big numbers and guarantee top places on charts

They were only one remix and that was Love Story (TV) and it was released as an “bonus track” despite it being on all of the physical editions. They were no variations of songs on the albums. 

Together You And I!

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

They were only one remix and that was Love Story (TV) and it was released as an “bonus track” despite it being on all of the physical editions. They were no variations of songs on the albums. 

there is also remixes tracks on Red

Property of @Whale

Better Day
Just now, NichuuB said:

there is also remixes tracks on Red

What remixes? Full titles please. 

Together You And I!

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

And Gaga has not? 
2008 - The Fame

2009 - The Fame Monster

2010 - The Remix

2011 - Born This Way & Born This Way: The Remix

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - Cheek to Cheek

2015 - Till It Happens To You

2016 - Joanne

2017 - The Cure

2018 - Joanne (Where Do You Think You Are Going), I Want Your Love, Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood, A Star Is Born

2020 - Chromatica

2021 - Dawn Of Chromatica, Love For Sale. 

But you are upset because Taylor Swift is releasing music. If you don’t like her, don’t listen to her music and don’t want to hear about her, don’t go to Taylor threads. 

The reach with the standalone single releases for some of the years :ladyhaha:  Taylor has 10 studio albums, 3 Live Albums, 4 EPs, and 2 re-recordings. Folklore and Evermore, 2 of her studio albums, were released just 6 months apart. Her Folklore live album came out 5 months after the studio album and 1 month before Evermore. And Fearless TV came out just 4 months after Evermore. They are not the same in terms of saturation, bffr. 

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

What remixes? Full titles please. 

Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle (Fat Max G Remix)

Property of @Whale

Better Day
1 minute ago, NichuuB said:

Taylor Swift - Message In A Bottle (Fat Max G Remix)

A desperate remix, like all of the single remixes Gaga has released. It was not tagged onto the album. 

Together You And I!

Better Day
4 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The reach with the standalone single releases for some of the years :ladyhaha:  Taylor has 10 studio albums, 3 Live Albums, 4 EPs, and 2 re-recordings. Folklore and Evermore, 2 of her studio albums, were released just 6 months apart. Her Folklore live album came out 5 months after the studio album and 1 month before Evermore. And Fearless TV came out just 4 months after Evermore. They are not the same in terms of saturation, bffr. 

Sentiment still stands. I can show oversaturation like Dolly Parton first 20 years in the music industry. 

Together You And I!

NATAH
2 hours ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

And Gaga has not? 
2008 - The Fame

2009 - The Fame Monster

2011 - Born This Way

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - Cheek to Cheek

2016 - Joanne

2018 - A Star Is Born

2020 - Chromatica

2021 - Dawn Of Chromatica, Love For Sale. 

But you are upset because Taylor Swift is releasing music. If you don’t like her, don’t listen to her music and don’t want to hear about her, don’t go to Taylor threads. 

fixed it for u

no one cares about those remix albums and one song (especially a cover) is not the same as a whole record

mother, what must i do?

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

this. she releases tons of songs and albums with only months apart, and each song has countless versions and remixes just to fabricate big numbers on charts, since she only cares about showing off numbers, and so does her fans. thats why they spend hundreds on the same stuff just to brag about her fave getting richer at their cost

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

A desperate remix

desperate indeed, like the many on her singles

Property of @Whale

Better Day
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

fixed it for u

no one cares about those remix albums and one song (especially a cover) is not the same as a whole record

Bet if Gaga released 2 albums in a year you would eat it up. 

Together You And I!

Archived