question

so what happened to the Renaissance Visuals?

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

its been 4 months since the teaser, and i think it make no sense she would upload it without releasing them shortly after.

plus - we didn't even get a video for Break My Soul.

in my opinion something fishy happened behind the scenes causing this delay, which was not planned...

FZ-YaxSWAAIiyl3?format=jpg&name=900x900

GypsyVida

I don't know. Beyonce is so secretive to begin with which makes it more frustrating. Because we truly don't know if this is her intention or if something maybe went wrong (the hard drive that holds the video file getting destroyed for example).

Part of me thinks that the idea of her releasing three separate albums as all three acts was false, and that the visuals will be act ii. But what do I know?

The perfect era plan for me (if this really is gonna be the era that kind of tops off her career and then she takes a 10 year hiatus or whatever the rumor was) is an album every summer for three years (act i in 2022, act ii in 2023, and act iii in 2024) then the visual album movie for the whole project comes out at once and a subsequent tour in 2025. But that is a super long time to wait. Imagine watching fresh visuals for a three year old album. And going to see a tour for a triple album that is three years old at its oldest. 

Originally I thought there'd be three separate but cohesive albums that have similar sonic identities, all made in three separate years of the pandemic. Renaissance (act i) released in July 2022, act ii released in maybe October or November 2022, act iii released in February or March of 2023. Then the visuals drop in May or so with a massive 60-70 date 2023-2024 stadium tour announcement immediately after. In my opinion that would be the perfect way to top off your career and go on a long hiatus if you were Beyonce. Simple, long enough to feel satisfactory to fans, iconic and quite legendary nonetheless.

currently streaming BRAT

noa234
11 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I don't know. Beyonce is so secretive to begin with which makes it more frustrating. Because we truly don't know if this is her intention or if something maybe went wrong (the hard drive that holds the video file getting destroyed for example).

Part of me thinks that the idea of her releasing three separate albums as all three acts was false, and that the visuals will be act ii. But what do I know?

The perfect era plan for me (if this really is gonna be the era that kind of tops off her career and then she takes a 10 year hiatus or whatever the rumor was) is an album every summer for three years (act i in 2022, act ii in 2023, and act iii in 2024) then the visual album movie for the whole project comes out at once and a subsequent tour in 2025. But that is a super long time to wait. Imagine watching fresh visuals for a three year old album. And going to see a tour for a triple album that is three years old at its oldest. 

Originally I thought there'd be three separate but cohesive albums that have similar sonic identities, all made in three separate years of the pandemic. Renaissance (act i) released in July 2022, act ii released in maybe October or November 2022, act iii released in February or March of 2023. Then the visuals drop in May or so with a massive 60-70 date 2023-2024 stadium tour announcement immediately after. In my opinion that would be the perfect way to top off your career and go on a long hiatus if you were Beyonce. Simple, long enough to feel satisfactory to fans, iconic and quite legendary nonetheless.

love all of this.

i think maybe the issue that caused the delay, led her to release the visuals around the Grammys in FEB. if she wont release them by then, I'm absolutely clueless haha.

i just wish we knew what happened :laughga: 

GypsyVida
2 minutes ago, noa234 said:

love all of this.

i think maybe the issue that caused the delay, led her to release the visuals around the Grammys in FEB. if she wont release them by then, I'm absolutely clueless haha.

i just wish we knew what happened :laughga: 

That's a good theory. Perhaps she has an absolutely epic Grammy performance in store and wants to wait to release till then. Either that or Rihanna is gonna give up half her SB Halftime Show set to Bey and Bey is gonna do a Renaissance medley and release the visuals right after lol. 2016 all over again!

currently streaming BRAT

NichuuB

They're visuals. You're supposed to visualize them in your imagination

Property of @Whale

MessyTop

You all waiting for the visual like we all waited for the Sour Candy video. LOL. 
move on, it’s all good. 
stream Bloody Mary 

RAMROD

She probably saving it until the Tour announcement is ready :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛... (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimmo

I just know she's going to break the internet once she releases them... Just look at that material, Beyonce always and I mean ALWAYS delivers  :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Archived