music news

Grimes reportedly dropped by label

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

Good, everything she released with them has been her worst output, plus she’s so chaotic I’m sure it’s hard for the label and her to cooperate

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Space Cowboy
4 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Good, everything she released with them has been her worst output, plus she’s so chaotic I’m sure it’s hard for the label and her to cooperate

I really loved miss anthropocene :(

Luv u Sum
13 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I really loved miss anthropocene :(

miss anthrop was from before ! with columbia she released player of games and sinigami eyes 💀

GRIMEZSZ

glad, the worst decision she ever made music wise was sign with that big label. She’s always going to be the alt independent queen. She don’t need the major music superstar status or a label. Claire is so talented and her creations are modern art, Hope this don’t affect Book1. I need that album :bradley:

Dayman

The way literally only 2 songs were able to be release me while she was signed. She is too all over the place to ever work feasibly with a label like this. But tbh she has been pretty open on regretting signing pretty much since the get go.

RAMROD

I must say she rides those Genesis wave for quite awhile lmao, she even get a rich guy out of it :billie:

But she is a mess lately, and probably have low sales too, and so no wonder if she got dropped :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

glad, the worst decision she ever made music wise was sign with that big label. She’s always going to be the alt independent queen. She don’t need the major music superstar status or a label. Claire is so talented and her creations are modern art, Hope this don’t affect Book1. I need that album :bradley:

She is preparing to live in meta verse, we won't see her anymore as living being soon. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived