Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Another Grammy Nomination for Gaga

Psyduck

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Who do we think is winning?

It's a real tough competition between Top Gun, Encanto and Stranger Things, I think. Stranger Things had an amazing soundtrack, Encanto was extremely popular, and Top Gun literally has Hans Zimmer and Lady Gaga :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LateToCult

I think it’s Encanto’s to lose. Can’t even be mad at it because the music is fantastic.

StrawberryBlond

I'm confused. I thought the nominations were announced earlier and Gaga had 2 and she still has 2 now. Why has this been posted now and everyone's treating it as new information?

2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm confused. I thought the nominations were announced earlier and Gaga had 2 and she still has 2 now. Why has this been posted now and everyone's treating it as new information?

yea maybe because the article is recent but the nominations have been out for a while now

14 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

what is new, that Gaga is not only an artist, but also a compilation producer among the Grammy nominees, which has just been announced (it is not surprising, but it was not official until now)

Pennywise
35 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

we have collective amnesia :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

YouCanSitWithUs

She could win it. I hope she does. But I won't be too mad if she doesn't. 

I thought it was more cool that Top Gun made her the Highest Selling Female Composer of All Time. Like....screw a Grammy...THAT was an unexpected treat in the bag! 

Like....if you would have told me that 5 years ago....jimmy fallon singing GIF

Archived