đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Variety notes Gaga influence

LunaUniverse

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Legend

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BillieGOAT

I think sometimes when you read so much about a person like we do with Gaga from day to day, it’s easy to forget HOW MUCH this woman does in a year.

The paragraph they wrote in that post.. the VERSATILITY! the POWER! the SUCCESS! Who is doing it like her?!

Just now, BillieGOAT said:

I think sometimes when you read so much about a person like we do with Gaga from day to day, it’s easy to forget HOW MUCH this woman does in a year.

The paragraph they wrote in that post.. the VERSATILITY! the POWER! the SUCCESS! Who is doing it like her?!

Taylor Swift is arguably the most hardworking person in the music industry right now and even she was amazed by Gaga’s ability to do so many things at the same time. We keep forgetting that she’s a celebrity to the celebrities. 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Meat said:

Taylor Swift is arguably the most hardworking person in the music industry right now and even she was amazed by Gaga’s ability to do so many things at the same time. We keep forgetting that she’s a celebrity to the celebrities. 

I feel like it's because a lot of celebrities try to paint themselves among the people, while Gaga is moving more towards classic Hollywood/celebrity. They're trying to show humility. But I do wanna say it's genuinely impressive how much Gaga works, she really hasn't taken a break in all 14 years. 

3 hours ago, Meat said:

I agree with you that Taylor Swift is right now One of the most hardworking person in the music industry. Anyway I would like to add something... She Is very popular in particular in the US and She Is the music industry right now in the sense that she sells..sells..sells...but She has no charisma, no karma, she Is not influential at all and the only thing She can do Is writing music...She Is not able to go from jazz to rock to ballads to pop to disco like Gaga...She Is no vocalist and her renditions of songs Is plain...in the film business she is a flop...She is mono dimensional...Gaga has a plurality of dimensions and can express her art in many ways opposite to TS...Yes Variety Is right..Gaga Is very influential... 

Archived