Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Missing: 'Rachet x Stache' Edit

VillainTina

Featured Posts

VillainTina

please can someone remake (or find) the correct version of the  ' Rachet x Stache ' Edit?? 

#begging :saladga:

There was this version of rachet x stache that someone had made that sounds like this that was more cleaned up 

this one is it ( Ratchet Inst. + Stache Vocals) but it sounds a bit off :interestinga:

ex. when she says "but when i cant find my stache anymore"  the 'But' is supposed to repeat itself until it on key with the inst

Spoiler

While im here , does anybody have a version of DWUW (Ft. Rick Rock, R Kelly, My Bones Hurt From all the Shows (GAGAS VOCAL), No Christina ?)

@Benji @AFRODITA - Audio Queen @ChicaSkas

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

• VillainTina changed the title to please remake (or find) the correct version of the ' Rachet x Stache ' Edit #begging
ChicaSkas

@danbekim

Hi @VillainTina!

Some questions for you!

How long ago did you see this video?

Was this video on Youtube or some other place??

Do you use the Google Chrome browser?

Do you ever remember seeing on Soundcloud?

Do you know or remember how old it was or where you first saw it?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas changed the title to Missing: 'Rachet x Stache' Edit
VillainTina
20 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

@danbekim

Hi @VillainTina!

Some questions for you!

How long ago did you see this video?

Was this video on Youtube or some other place??

Do you use the Google Chrome browser?

Do you ever remember seeing on Soundcloud?

Do you know or remember how old it was or where you first saw it?

i literally JUST googled ' Rachet x Stache ' like 30 something ms ago

but when my Laptop was working, my ACT ll Album on my iTunes had the Edit that Included the 'but' Repeat (i literally lost my last copy of that album (i had it on a android phone, ripped it on the Memory Card) this year during the summer)

i definitely had the "but" version that im speaking of and it was last heard this summer (im so mad at myself for never backing up my fake ARTPOP ACT ll album That I Had personalized with ARTPOPs original tracklist and the multiple versions of the song in the Tacklist order) 

And i feel like yes i ripped it off of soundcloud sometime between 2015 - 2017 but its tooken down, i have a playlist on my ' plvnimxm ' soundcloud named POPTRA and its not there :( 

ChicaSkas

2nd questions:

do you still have the laptop (even non functioning)

do you still have the phone or SD memory card of the phone (even non functioning)

again do you have google chrome and do you use it regularly as your browser. reason why i ask is --- chrome keeps a forever history and it might be able to find the original url or title creator

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

VillainTina
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

2nd questions:

do you still have the laptop (even non functioning)

do you still have the phone or SD memory card of the phone (even non functioning)

again do you have google chrome and do you use it regularly as your browser. reason why i ask is --- chrome keeps a forever history and it might be able to find the original url or title creator

yes i have the laptop, but its on the blue screen of death

lastime i tried to use it i had to factory reset it for me to download albums and when it did, it would crash

it never came back from the blue screen of death (its still turns on to it) it died around Ariana Grande's Lollapalooza Set (Aug 2019):fatcat:

and yes , im using a chromebook rn but i sometimes delete the history, idk if its even there i have multiple google accounts.  some i dont even have access to.

and for the phone, sadly no i had a messy year this year i lost it downtown in Manhattan this summer when i had lost my other phones and needed one :(

Omg I had it on my SoundCloud playlist as well and it's not there anymore :messga: I am trying to find it for the past few weeks but I'm still unlucky with it :cryga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, Sherry said:

Omg I had it on my SoundCloud playlist as well and it's not there anymore :messga: I am trying to find it for the past few weeks but I'm still unlucky with it :cryga:

Did you ever download it or rip it 

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, VillainTina said:

yes i have the laptop, but its on the blue screen of death

lastime i tried to use it i had to factory reset it for me to download albums and when it did, it would crash

it never came back from the blue screen of death (its still turns on to it) it died around Ariana Grande's Lollapalooza Set (Aug 2019):fatcat:

and yes , im using a chromebook rn but i sometimes delete the history, idk if its even there i have multiple google accounts.  some i dont even have access to.

and for the phone, sadly no i had a messy year this year i lost it downtown in Manhattan this summer when i had lost my other phones and needed one :(

I want to help you solve this problem. 

What is the model of the laptop? 

It still has the harddrive inside it correct

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Did you ever download it or rip it 

Unfortunately on an old Samsung phone which I changed a few months ago. I forgot to move all my stuff to my google drive

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

ChicaSkas
20 hours ago, Sherry said:

Unfortunately on an old Samsung phone which I changed a few months ago. I forgot to move all my stuff to my google drive

So the phone went back to the manufacturer? 

• 3 weeks later...
VillainTina
On 12/26/2022 at 4:11 PM, ChicaSkas said:

I want to help you solve this problem. 

What is the model of the laptop? 

It still has the harddrive inside it correct

my computer is in new york , but yes it does

VillainTina

and bump! because this is still missingg ;(

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, VillainTina said:

my computer is in new york , but yes it does

I'm assuming eventually at some point you and the computer will be in the same place ? :sweat:

Ronaldo Ortega

I remember that mashup. It's from a fan made album called ARTPOP ACT II from a YouTube channel: MonsterPawsProjects

I think that I have it in my Google Drive

Archived