💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

She uploaded a story of her signing CDs and vinyls with the old cover :motherofpuppies:

I want the new one.

Teletubby
31 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

She uploaded a story of her signing CDs and vinyls with the old cover :motherofpuppies:

I want the new one.

it takes months to press vinyl and she just changed cover recently. in her store there are only signed copies with the old cover. she gives customers what they ordered.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

it takes months to press vinyl and she just changed cover recently. in her store there are only signed copies with the old cover. she gives customers what they ordered.

Which is actually pretty cool.. imagine having an alternative signed cover of The Fame.. not that she’ll ever be at the status of Gags, but still, for her fans it sure is a nice thing to have 

Magneto
7 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Which is actually pretty cool.. imagine having an alternative signed cover of The Fame.. not that she’ll ever be at the status of Gags, but still, for her fans it sure is a nice thing to have 

Not the backhanded compliment :fatcat:

Free my mind

bpmMonkey
7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Not the backhanded compliment :fatcat:

I mean.. I didn’t compliment anyone on anything 😅 

(I enjoy her music this time around quite a lot but wouldn’t call myself a fan per se)

Archived